The registration period is from 12 August 2021 to 20 August 2021 (both dates inclusive).
Quota is limited. Enrolment is accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
Client who has successfully registered for the SC Live – Wealth Academy will receive a confirmation email via the email address registered in the online registration form at least two working days before the event.
The registered email address must be used to login to the SC Live – Wealth Academy on the event date. Participant must be aged 18 or above.
If Black Rainstorm Warning or Gale/Storm Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted or expected to be hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory before 9am on the day of the event, the event will be postponed or cancelled. If Black Rainstorm Warning or Gale/Storm Signal No. 8 or above is cancelled by the Hong Kong Observatory before 9am on the day of the event, the event will be held as scheduled.
The speakers of the event represent their personal opinions only and do not represent those of Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Bank”). All information is for reference only.
The Bank may conduct camera, video and sound recording during the event, and all or part of the camera, video and sound recording content may be used by the Bank later for internal record.
Any decision made by the Bank on participant eligibility and other related matters shall be final, and the Bank reserves the right to cancel, terminate, change or suspend the event.
The Bank reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without prior notice and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
Should there be any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
Risk Disclosure Statements of Investment:
- Investment involves risks. The prices of investment products fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and the worst case may result in loss of your entire investment amount. Past performance is no guide to its future performance.
- Investors should read the terms and conditions contained in the relevant offering documents and in particular the investment policies and the risk factors and latest financial results information carefully and are advised to seek independent professional advice before making any investment decision.
- Investors should consider their own investment objectives, investment experience, financial situation and risk tolerance level.
- Investors should not make investment decisions based on the information mentioned in the webinar alone.
Risk Disclosure Statement for Investment Fund Services:
- Investment involves risks. The prices of units/ shares of unit trusts or mutual funds fluctuate, sometimes dramatically and the worst case may result in loss of your entire investment amount. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling unit trusts or mutual funds. Past performance of any Investment Fund is no guide to its future performance.
- Investors should carefully read the relevant offering documents and in particular the Terms & Conditions contained therein, the investment policies and the risk factors and latest financial results information. It is desirable that the Investor seeks independent financial advice with respect to any investment decision.
- Investors should ensure they fully understand the risks associated with unit trusts or mutual funds and should also consider their own investment objective, investment experience, financial situation and risk tolerance level before making any investment decision.
Disclaimer and Important Notes of Life Insurance:
This email is intended to be valid in Hong Kong only and shall not be construed as an offer to sell or solicitation to buy or provision of any insurance product outside Hong Kong. Prudential and Standard Chartered do not offer or sell any insurance product in any jurisdictions outside Hong Kong in which such offering or sale of the insurance product is illegal under the laws of such jurisdictions. This email does not constitute a contract of insurance or an offer, invitations or recommendation to any person to enter into any contract of insurance or any transaction described therein or any similar transaction.
The material and information contained on this email should be read in conjunction with the relevant product brochure and for the risk disclosure, please refer to the product brochure.
The life assurance plans are life insurance products and are not bank deposit. They are underwritten by Prudential Hong Kong Limited (a member of Prudential plc group) (“Prudential”). Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (“SCBHK”) is an insurance agent of Prudential.
The responses you provided will be collected on an anonymous basis, which will be processed by us in confidence for the purposes of evaluating our products and conducting related analysis. NO personal or confidential information will be collected. Please be reminded NOT to disclose or input any personal or confidential information.
- This email does not constitute any prediction of likely future price movements.
- Investors should not make investment decisions based on this email alone.
- This email has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission or any regulatory authority in Hong Kong.