1. The Promotion Period is from 1 February 2018 to 15 April 2018 (both dates inclusive) (“Promotion Period“).
2. To be eligible for the Promotion, Cardholders are required to settle payment with credit cards issued by Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Limited (the “Bank“), including Standard Chartered Credit Card and its Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and its Co-branded Card (“Eligible Cards“).
3. During the Promotion Period, Cardholders can enjoy a complimentary box of 6 tea infused macarons with a minimum purchase of HK$600 (“Offer 1”) or a complimentary box of packaged cotton teabag with a minimum purchase of HK$800 (“Offer 2”) (each an “Offer”, and collectively the “Offers”).
4. Each Cardholder can enjoy the Offer once per day only.
5. All of the Promotion, gifts, or discounts are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, gifts, discounts or cash coupons.
6. The Promotion or gifts are first-come-first-served and available while stocks last. Any change of the Promotion will be subject to the Promotion availability at the time of patronage.
7. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any gift certificates and other promotional offers.
8. The Promotion is not applicable to the products which are launched under any alliance projects held by the merchant and other parties. Please contact the merchant for details.
9. The Promotion is available at the merchant’s outlets in Hong Kong as specified by the merchant. Please contact the merchant for details.
10. All photos and product information are for reference only.
11. The Promotion maybe subject to additional terms and conditions of the merchant. Please contact the merchant for details.
12. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of the products/services provided by the merchant. The Bank shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the products/services, including without limitation, their quality, the supply, the descriptions of goods and/or services provided by the merchant, any false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with this promotion or in making available the Promotions or the products and/or services under the promotion, by the merchant, its employees, officers or agents.
13. The Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using any of the Promotion.
14. The Bank and merchant reserve the right to alter, extend or terminate the Promotion and amend the terms and conditions at any time. In case of disputes, the decision of the Bank and merchant shall be final and binding.
15. In case there is any suspicious abuse or misuse of the cards for settling payment, the Bank reserves the absolute right to charge the equivalent value/original price of the Promotion, gifts or discounts from the relevant card account, forfeit the cardholder’s eligibility to be entitled to the offer, and/or suspend the relevant credit card account for investigation without prior notice. The Bank’s decision shall be final and binding.
16. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.