Settling your HKD bills is now quick and easy through:
Through our one-stop, one-account convenience, you can set up Autopay free of charge to settle your recurring bills from selected merchants, relieving you of the hassle of keeping track of due dates:
- Simply contact us through phone banking, or call us on 2886 8868 with your bill account numbers ready*, or
- Complete the Autopay Authorisation form (Fax version) and return it to us by fax*, or
- Choose to complete the Autopay Authorisation form (Full version) and send to us using the following methods:
- Branch Drop Box
- Approach any of our branch staff for assistance
*Applicable to these merchants:
- CLP Power Hong Kong Ltd.
- CSL Ltd.
- Government of the Hong Kong SAR (Government Rent)
- Government of the Hong Kong SAR (Rates/Rent)
- Government of the Hong Kong SAR (Water & Sewage Charges)
- Hong Kong Telecommunications (HKT) Limited
- Business & Residential Tel
- Hutchison Global Communications Limited (Broadband service)
- Hutchison Telecommunications (HK) Ltd. (3 Hong Kong)
- i-CABLE Telecom Limited
- The Hong Kong & China Gas Co. Ltd.
- The Hongkong Electric Co. Ltd.
- SmarTone Mobile Communications Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a debtor reference code?
A debtor reference code is the number assigned by the merchant against your bill. For example, loan account number, mobile phone number, customer number etc.
- How to check my debtor reference code?
The number is usually shown on the bill you receive from the merchant. As it is assigned by the merchant, you should call the merchant to double check.
- What is the time required to set up a Direct Debit Authorisation (DDA) or Autopay?
Usually 4 to 6 weeks.
- How to make sure that the DDA/Autopay has been set up successfully with the merchant?
"AUTOPAY" will usually be shown on your bill.
- Do I need to set a limit and expiry date?
Limit and expiry date are not mandatory, and you can choose to indicate them or not. For your protection, if the Autopay set up instruction is sent in through phone or fax, the limit shall be HKD$10,000 at most.