- Will my Card work with Samsung Pay?
The following cards issued by Standard Chartered (Hong Kong) Bank are eligible to use Samsung Pay: Standard Chartered Credit Card and its Co-branded Card, MANHATTAN Credit Card and its Co-branded Card (except Standard Chartered WorldMiles Card, Standard Chartered UnionPay Credit Card, Standard Chartered Business Card and Standard Chartered Corporate Card).
- Are there any additional costs associated with using Samsung Pay?
No, we will not charge you for using Samsung Pay.
- Is my device ready for Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay is available on Samsung Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro and Galaxy C5 Pro. More compatible Samsung devices will be coming soon. Kindly visit this link for more information and updates about Samsung Pay services. Link: http://www.samsung.com/hk_en/samsungpay
- What is the good practice of protecting my Samsung device against any potential risk?
Always keep your phone locked when not in use and do not leave your phone unattended.
- Where can I use Samsung Pay?
Samsung Pay uses proprietary Magnetic Secure Transmission (MST) and Near Field Communication (NFC) to make contactless mobile payments. MST and NFC enables Samsung Pay to make secure transactions with almost every card terminal in the world.
Magnetic Secure Transmission(MST) support devices:
Galaxy Note8,Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+ and Galaxy Note5
Near Field Communication (NFC) support devices:
Galaxy Note8,Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro and Galaxy C5 Pro
- Can I load more than one Card?
You can add up to 10 bank cards in Samsung Pay.
- How can I change my default Card?
There is no "default" card in Samsung Pay. When you open the app or activate the Simple Pay feature by swiping up from the Home Key on supported screens, the first card displayed is either the last card you registered or the last card you viewed or used.
- How do I remove my Card from Samsung Pay?
- Open Samsung Pay
- Touch the card you want to remove
- Touch "More"
- Touch "Delete Card"
- Touch "Delete" to confirm the card deletion
- Confirm the card deletion again with your fingerprint, iris image or by 4 digit Samsung Pay PIN.
- How do I get a refund for something I purchased with Samsung Pay?
All purchases made with Samsung Pay can be returned according to the store’s policies. If you return an item paid for with Samsung Pay, the store may require you to tap your phone onto either the card reader or the NFC reader to complete the return.
- I am having a problem with my device's software or hardware.
If you have any questions when using Samsung Pay application, please contact Samsung Pay Customer Service Hotline 2121-9088. If you have any other questions on your device, please contact Samsung Customer Service Hotline 3698-4698.
- Where can I download and install Samsung Pay?
Galaxy Note8,Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy S8 Samsung Pay is already preloaded on your device. If you’re unable to find it, simply go to Google Play to download the app
Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy Note5, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro and Galaxy C5 Pro
- Go to Phone Settings
- Click "About Device"
- Tap "Download updates manually"
Samsung Pay will be installed with the Software Update. You can then tap on the Samsung Pay application in the App screen to install Samsung Pay.