How to Avoid Misuse of Your Credit Card
Your financial security is our first priority. To anticipate misuse and deception of your card, we utilize an Early Fraud Detection service. This service allows us to inform you of any unauthorized transaction or activity related to your card.
We do, however, suggest you check your monthly statement carefully to ensure every transaction on your credit card is made by you as the cardholder.
For further information, contact our Call Centre on (021) 57 9999 88.
Things to do to avoid card looting, deception and misuse:
- Keep your card in a safe place.
- Don't share your credit card data or information with other people or strangers.
- Always check your monthly statement carefully and cross-check with your retained transaction slips to ensure that they match. Any unusual transactions or errors in your statement should be immediately reported to the bank.
- Your cooperation is appreciated when the bank calls to confirm a recent transaction by phone.
- Never sign a blank transaction slip.