- How long does it take to apply for a credit card?
Provided with all the document(s) required, it should take approximately 7-14 business days to get your credit card approved.
- What are my obligations to hold a credit card?
To make at least the minimum monthly repayment of 10% of the total outstanding balance or IDR 50,000, whichever is higher, on the due date.
As Principal Cardholder, you are also liable to pay for transactions made by your Supplementary Cardholders (if any).
- Will I be charged anything extra if I use my card overseas?
No charge for international transaction. Only conversion rate will be applied and determined by Visa International or MasterCard International.
- How to apply for a credit card and what are the requirements?
General requirements needed are as follow:
1. KTP (Citizenship Identity Card, for Indonesian)/ KITAS (Temporary Living Address Proof) & Passport (for foreigners)
2. NPWP (Personal Tax Number, for credit limit up to > IDR50mio)
3. Other bank credit card that already issued more than 1 year ago
Download general terms & conditions of credit card at here
To choose the card type and register online, please click here
- What are the card promotional offers this month?
This month promotion can be seen at here