Credit Cards FAQs
- How long does it take to apply for a credit card?
Provided you submit all the document(s) required, it should take approximately 7-14 business days to approve your credit card.
- What are my obligations to hold a credit card?
To make at least the minimum monthly repayment of 10% of the total outstanding balance or IDR 50,000, whichever is higher on the due date.
As Principal Cardholder, you are also liable to pay for transactions made by your Supplementary Cardholders (if any).
- Will I be charged anything extra if I use my card overseas?
Billing received from overseas (including online or overseas transaction) will be converted into Rupiah based on the exchange rate and applicable administration fee determined by Visa or MasterCard International as at the date the transaction is received by the Bank together with the Bank’s conversion fee of (i) 2% for credit card with MasterCard Logo (ii) 3% for credit card with Visa Logo (exclude Visa Infinite) or (iii) 1.5% for Visa Infinite credit card
- How much is the interest charges?
2.95% per month
- How much is the late payment fees?
Gold Titanium Business Card MasterCard Platinum 3% from total outstanding or Rp150.000 whichever is lower 3% from total outstanding or Rp150.000 whichever is lower 3% from total outstanding or Rp150.000 whichever is lower 3% from total outstanding or Rp150.000 whichever is lower
- How do I report that my card has been lost or stolen?
You must notify us immediately if you become aware that your Card has been lost, stolen or misused. Please call +62 21 57 9999 88 or 68000 from mobile to notify us of the stolen card.
- How can I make payments on my credit card account?
You can make payment through the following payment points:
- Online Banking
- Other Payment Channel
- If I suspect someone has stolen my password or used it to make a fraudulent purchase, what should I do?
You must notify us immediately if you become aware that your Card has been lost, stolen or misused. Please call +62 21 57 9999 88 or 68000 from mobile number to notify us of the fraudulent purchase.
- How do cash advances from a credit card work?
Cash Advance fee per transaction is :
Gold/Titanium Busisness Card Regular All Platinum WorldMiles Infinite 6% or Rp.75.000
(whichever is higher)
6% or Rp.100.000
(whichever is higher)
- What should I do if someone opens a credit card in my name?
You must notify us immediately if you become aware of such incident. Please call +62 21 57 9999 88 or 68000 from mobile number to notify us of the the incident and we will block your card pending further investigation.
- How to apply for a credit card and what are the requirements?
General requirements needed are as follow:
1. KTP (Citizenship Identity Card, for Indonesian)/ KITAS (Temporary Living Address Proof) & Passport (for foreigners)
2. NPWP (Personal Tax Number, for credit limit up to > IDR50mio)
3. Other bank credit card that already issued more than 1 year ago
Download general terms & conditions of credit card at here
To choose the card type and register online, please click here
- What are the card promotional offers this month?
This month promotion can be seen at here
The Good Life Privileges
- What is The Good Life?
The Good Life (TGL) program is Standard Chartered’s privileges program that allows our credit and debit cardholders the enjoyment of best-in-class privileges at popular establishments.
- How do I enjoy the privileges?
Simply spend using our credit or debit cards at our participating partners. The list of participating partners can be found at www.sc.com/id/en/credit-cards/the-good-life-privileges/ . You can even download our TGL mobile application, available on both the App Store and Google Play to enjoy these offers
- How do mobile coupons work?
From time to time, we serve to bring you some of the best privileges from our participating partners which are limited to a fixed number of redemptions. These mobile coupons are found on our The Good Life mobile application.
- How do I redeem a mobile coupon?
You can only redeem mobile coupons with our The Good Life mobile application. Coupons that can be redeemed are filed under the Coupon tab.
Simply click on an available coupon and then click on “Redeem”.
- What are cross border privileges?
To enhance the benefits our cardholders are getting, The Good Life program consists of cross border privileges which extend privileges from various countries to each and every cardholder regardless of the card issuing country. For example, if you hold a Standard Chartered card issued in Singapore, you would be able to enjoy The Good Life privileges in various countries like Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Thailand, etc.