- Death benefit of 150% (one hundred and fifty percent) of Single Premium + Policy Value.
- It provides Accidental Death Benefit(1) of 300% (three hundred percent) of Single Premium + Policy Value.
- It provides potential investment return according to your investment profile: aggressive, moderate, or conservative.
- The program can be enhanced to provide protection for 38 critical illness(2) and/or accidents.
Investment Fund Growth Illustration and Insurance Benefit
For comprehensive explanation on the subject of fees and costs, please refer to the General and Special Provision of Manulife Investment Protector.
- Riders program
- Yearly Renewable Term (YRT): provides Death Benefit.
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit (ADDB): provides benefits for death or permanent disability due to accident.
- Critical Illness Protection(3): provides protection benefit from 38 critical illness.
Convenient and affordable
- Medical check-up is not required(4).
- Affordable single premium payment.
- 100% of single premium is allocated for investment.
- No hassle of continuous regular premium payment.
- Free subscription fee.
- Free monthly administration fee.
- Free investment allocation fee (switching)(5).
- Competitive funds management fee(6).
If the policy holder would like to withdraw partially some of the funds or surrender the policy, he or she is subject to the following withdrawal or surrender fee as follow:
Year 1 2 3 4 5 >=6 % of total fund 7% 5% 3% 2% 1% 0%
- Top up & withdrawal facilities are available;
- Funds switching option is available; and
- Free to choose riders which are suitable for your needs.
Investment Funds Provided
|Investment Fund*||Instruments of Investment|
|1||Manulife Dana Ekuitas||Equity instruments listed at Indonesia Stock Exchange|
|2||Manulife Pendapatan Tetap Negara||Bond instruments issued by the government of Republic of Indonesia|
|3||Manulife Pendapatan Tetap Dolar**||Government bond instrument in US Dollar currency|
|4||Manulife Dana Pasar Uang||High quality money market instrument with less than 1 year maturity|
|5||Manulife Dana Berimbang||Equity and bonds listed at Indonesia Stock Exchange|
|6||Manulife Dana Ekuitas Indonesia China***||Equity instrument listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange and Hang Seng Index|
|7||Manulife Dana Ekuitas Indonesia India||Equity instruments listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange and SENSEX|
|8||Manulife Dana Ekuitas Small Mid Capital||Equity instruments listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange with choice of equities mostly belong to Small to Mid Capital category|
* Minimum allocation for each Investment Fund is 10% of the total allocation of investment fund. For more information on investment fund profile, please refer to Manulife Unit Link investment guide. The currency of investment fund must be the same as the currency used to pay insurance policy premium. The applicable price for bid and ask is daily bid price. Daily bid price can be found at Investor Daily, Bisnis Indonesia, and at the website www.manulife-indonesia.com.
- Have an account at Standard Chartered Bank;
- Fill insurance application form and provides all required documents;
- Willing to do medical check-up (if required).
- This product is not a Bank’s product and not included in the scope of deposit guarantee program by Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (Lembaga Penjaminan Simpanan/LPS) as stipulated and governed in the Law No. 24/ 2004 about Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (“LPS”). Standard Chartered Bank (“Bank”) only acts as a referrer of this product. Bank is not responsible or involves in any risks occur from the insurance product.
- Investment performance of this product is subject to investment risk. Investment in capital market instruments rely on the market risk. The fund performance is not guaranteed, the unit price of each fund may fluctuate up or down. Past performance does not indicate the future performance. Details of the product are stipulated in the Policy.
- Complete details and explanation of costs refer to the General and Special Provision in the Policy of Manulife Investment Protector.
1 Maximum death benefit from accidents for all insurance policies in Manulife Indonesia is Rp 5.000.000.000 or US$ 500,000.
2 For a complete list of illnesses covered, please refer to the Policy Terms.
3 Maximum benefits for 38 critical illnesses for all policies owned in Manulife Indonesia is IDR 2.500.000.000 or US$ 250.000 or 50% x factor table x annual gross income, whichever is the smaller.
4 Terms and conditions apply
5 For the first four switching only every policy anniversary.
6 2% per annum of total fund, except for Manulife Dana Ekuitas, Manulife Dana Ekuitas Indonesia China, Manulife Dana Ekuitas Indonesia India, Manulife Dana Ekuitas Small Mid Capital, the fee is 2.5% per annum of the total fund.
Purchasing of insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high cost and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premium paid. The contents of this document do not constitute a contract of insurance and reference should be made to the respective policies. The contents of this document also do not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. The contents are also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. Insurance product described in this webpage is a product of and guaranteed by PT. Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia and not responsible of Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever regarding your application or the contract of insurance.