Optimal Investment Allocation
All-around life coverage insurance as a guarantee to the planned future for your family:
- If you are diagnosed with one of 49 critical illnesses – ranging from cancer, heart attack and stroke, to Lupus:
- A set amount of cash will be disbursed as an additional medical benefit to protect your cash flow.
- Allianz will pay the rest of your premium until you reach 65 years old to ensure the continuation of your investment.
Critical illness benefit until 100 years and benefit is started from early stage protection, intermediate stage, advance stage, catastrophic stage and additional benefit for angioplasty and diabetes complication (cover 100 types of condition).
In the event that you pass away, inheritance will be disbursed to your family (as beneficiary of your inheritance) for the amount equal to Coverage Amount and all of your Investment Value.
- Additional protection that you can select to increase the certainty of your family's future without increasing your insurance premium:
- Accident benefit
- Total and Permanent Disability benefit
- Daily coverage benefit while under hospitalization
- Premium Shield may be used for multiple financial goals depending on your need, as saving, protection and education funds for your children, as well as preparation for retirement.
- Wide selection of investment options, with optimal investment allocation options as follows:
Type of Investment Fund Asset Allocation Level of Risk Level of Return Cash / Money Market Fund Rupiah Money Market (Deposits, SBI) Low Low Fixed Income Fund Rupiah Bonds Low Medium-low Balanced Fund Rupiah Equities, Bonds, Money Market, Mutual Funds Medium Medium Equity Fund Rupiah Equities, Mutual Funds High Medium-high Managed Fund US Dollar Bonds, Money Market, Mutual Funds Medium Medium
- Premium payment can be made through direct debit from your Standard Chartered Bank account.
- Ease of adding or withdrawing your funds without stopping the insurance protection.
- Premium Holiday facility available after 2 years* (subject to fees until after 7 years).
- Access to Unit Price movement through www.allianz.co.id, Customer Care Centre PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia and through Bisnis Indonesia daily newspaper
* Facility is available after a minimum of two investment payments. During Premium Holiday, all fees will still be charged every month as a deduction on unit investment. Premium Holiday fees will be charged if top-up amount does not suffice during period of Premium Holiday.
** Withdrawal or cancellation can be done at any time, but there will be a fee applied for this.
- All your investment (105.26%)*** will be allocated and converted into unit using the unit Bid Price applicable at the time of payment.
- Unit price consists of unit Bid and Ask Price with a maximum of 5% spread between the two prices.
- Unit price may change from time to time depending on the insurance company's investment performance.
- Unit price determination is performed on every market day through Harian Bisnis Indonesia by PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia's investment team.
- Insurance fee and administration fee will be charged through unit deduction from your unit balance every month end.
- The insurance fee is determined through age and gender, as well as the amount of coverage.
- Free switching fee is available for up to 4 times per year, subsequent switches will be subject to a 1% fee from total fund allocated (with a minimum of IDR100.000).
- Withdrawal and early redemption of policy will be charged a fee listed on the illustration proposal.
*** Before unit spread of 5% between Asking Price and Bid Price
Referring to the table above, if you are a 45 year-old male, an example of the protection that you can obtain through Premium Shield is:
Policy holder: 45 year-old male
Premium paid: IDR50.000.000 per year for a period of 10 years
|Death or permanent disability caused by an accident||IDR 500.000.000,-|
|Critical Illnesses (49 kinds)||IDR 250.000.000,-|
|Permanent Disability||IDR 250.000.000,-|
|Hospitalization||IDR 500.000,- daily|
- Have an account at Standard Chartered Bank;
- Fill insurance application form and provides all required documents;
- Willing to do medical check-up (if required).
- This product is not a Bank’s product and not included in the scope of deposit guarantee program by Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (Lembaga Penjaminan Simpanan/LPS) as stipulated and governed in the Law No. 24/ 2004 about Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (“LPS”). Standard Chartered Bank (“Bank”) only acts as a referrer of this product. Bank is not responsible or involves in any risks occur from the insurance product.
- Investment performance of this product is subject to investment risk. Investment in capital market instruments rely on the market risk. The fund performance is not guaranteed, the unit price of each fund may fluctuate up or down. Past performance does not indicate the future performance. Details of the product are stipulated in the Policy.
- Complete details and explanation of costs refer to the General and Special Provision in the Policy of Premium Shield.
Purchasing of insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high cost and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premium paid. The contents of this document do not constitute a contract of insurance and reference should be made to the respective policies. The contents of this document also do not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. The contents are also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. Insurance product described in this webpage is a product of and guaranteed by PT. Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia and not responsible of Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever regarding your application or the contract of insurance.