- Life insurance benefit.
- Critical illnesses benefit if you are diagnosed with 1 of 49 critical illnesses—from cancer or heart attack to lupus.
- Critical illness benefit until 100 years and benefit is started from early stage protection, intermediate stage, advance stage, catastrophic stage and additional benefit for angioplasty and diabetes complication (cover 100 types of condition).
- Daily monetary benefit if you have to be hospitalized due to an illness or accident.
- Protection to the continuation of your investment in the event that you or your spouse is diagnosed with 1 of 49 critical illnesses or is permanently disabled. Allianz will cover the rest of your premium payments for you or your spouse until the age of 65.
- Medical emergency evacuation facility of up to USD 1,000,000.
- Allocation of premium payment to unit investment of 50% in the first year, 80% in the second year. 110% of payment allocation starting 3rd year onward to maximize the value of your investment
- Investment portfolio that you can choose for yourself in line with your investment goal, expected return and your risk tolerance
- Flexibility to top-up your unit investment and to switch in-between investment funds to obtain an optimal return on your investment
- Flexibility to withdraw your funds in accordance with your financial goal or whenever needed
- First premium payment is allocated and counted into unit link investment using the unit Asking Price applicable at the time. Allocation of premium payment is as follows:
1st Year – 50%
2nd Year – 80%
3rd Year – 110%
- Unit price consists of unit Bid and Ask Price with a maximum of 5% spread between the two prices
- Unit price may change from time to time depending on the insurance company's investment performance
- Unit price determination is performed on every market day through Harian Bisnis Indonesia by PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia's investment team
- Insurance fee and administration fee will be charged through unit deduction from your unit balance every month end
- The insurance fee is determined through age and gender, as well as the amount of coverage
- Free switching is available up to 4 times per year, subsequent switches will be subject to a 1% fee from total fund allocated (with a minimum of IDR100.000)
- In the first five years (every month) acquisition and supplementary fees will be charged to each regular premium unit
- Premium Holiday facility is only available after 2 years. During Premium Holiday, all fees will still be charged every month as a deduction on unit investment. Premium Holiday fees will be applied in third to fifth year, only if unit top-up is insufficient to fund the premium amount due during Premium Holiday. Premium Holiday fees will not apply after the fifth year.
- Withdrawal and cancellation of policy will be subject to fees outlined in the proposal illustration
- Claims, along with the documents, must be completed in accordance to the terms that apply in PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia. The list of required documents can be obtained by contacting your Relationship Manager, which will later be processed by PT. Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia.
Client as a 40 year-old policy holder with regular premium of IDR 100,000,000 per year for a period of 10 years.Benefits Explanation:
- Life coverage: IDR 1,000,000,000
- Cronic illnesses coverage: IDR 500,000,000
- Permanent handicap coverage: IDR 500,000,000
- Hospitalization daily coverage: IDR 1,000,000 per day
- The continuation of premium payments of IDR 100,000,000 per year up to when policy holder turns 65 years-old or if policy holder is diagnosed with 1 of 49 critical illnesses or is permanently disabled
- Assumed investment return of 15% per annum
- Assumed increase in investment value of 15% per annum is not guaranteed and may change from time to time, depending on the investment performance of the Insurance company
- Value of investment is not guaranteed, value may increase or decline depending on the Investment Fund chosen by policy holder and is not separate from investment risks. The benefit value may be smaller than the fund invested, depending on the availability of benefits insured. The performance of investment fund from the past is not an indication of what will happen in the future.
- Death benefit is the benefit coverage given in the even that the policy holder passes away
- Have an account at Standard Chartered Bank;
- Fill insurance application form and provides all required documents;
- Willing to do medical check-up (if required).
- This product is not a Bank’s product and not included in the scope of deposit guarantee program by Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (Lembaga Penjaminan Simpanan/LPS) as stipulated and governed in the Law No. 24/ 2004 about Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (“LPS”). Standard Chartered Bank (“Bank”) only acts as a referrer of this product. Bank is not responsible or involves in any risks occur from the insurance product.
- Investment performance of this product is subject to investment risk. Investment in capital market instruments rely on the market risk. The fund performance is not guaranteed, the unit price of each fund may fluctuate up or down. Past performance does not indicate the future performance. Details of the product are stipulated in the Policy.
- Complete details and explanation of costs refer to the General and Special Provision in the Policy of Value Shield.
Purchasing of insurance policy is a long-term commitment. An early termination of the policy usually involves high cost and the surrender value payable may be less than the total premium paid. The contents of this document do not constitute a contract of insurance and reference should be made to the respective policies. The contents of this document also do not constitute an offer to buy or sell an insurance product or service. The contents are also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. Insurance product described in this webpage is a product of and guaranteed by PT. Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia and not responsible of Standard Chartered Bank. Standard Chartered Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever regarding your application or the contract of insurance.