Foreign exchange transaction is buying – selling transaction between different currencies.
Type of Available Transactions
- Foreign Exchange TOD Is a foreign exchange transactions where the transaction and settlement (delivery of funds) by both parties is done on the same date as the date of transaction.
- Foreign Exchange TOM Is a foreign exchange transactions where settlement (delivery of funds) is done in 1 (one) business day after the date of transaction (T+1).
- Foreign Exchange SPOT Is a foreign exchange transactions where settlement (delivery of funds) is done in 2 (two) business day from today (T+2).
- Foreign Exchange Forward Is a foreign exchange transactions where settlement (delivery of funds) is done in more than 2 (two) business days from the date of transaction (>T+2). Maximum tenor for Forward transaction is up to 1 (one) year after the date of transaction.
- OVER NIGHT LEAVE ORDER (OLO) FACILITY
OLO is a facility which can be provided to Customers to place foreign exchange transactions order outside SCB Indonesia standard working hours (between 16.00 WIB - 08.00 WIB on the following business day).
- Foreign Exchange TOM There are 9 currencies offered: USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, NZD, JPY, CAD, CHF, SGD *
- Foreign Exchange SPOT Minimum order is USD 15,000/order (or equivalent) for Regular OLO and USD 25,000/order (or equivalent) for If Done and One Cancel the Other OLO. Book building is required until it reaches minimum amount of USD 100,000 (or equivalent) per currency pair and per target rate for the order to be carried out.
- Foreign Exchange Forward There is no maximum order amount per currency.
*May be amended in respond to market condition.
Is a facility that provides flexibility to Customer to carry out FX transaction through use of telephone. This facility includes:
- Regular Foreign Exchange Transactions (Today, Tomorrow, and Spot value) through Relationship Managers.
- Overnight Leave Order (OLO) facility
- Treasury Direct Facility ** Is a facility that provides convenience to customer to carry out foreign exchange transactions directly through CBMS (Consumer Banking Market Sales). By using this facility, Customers may receive latest market news and prices on regular basis directly from CBMS.
- Minimum transaction is USD 10,000 (or equivalent)
- Available in major currencies except IDR
- Should Customer wishes to utilize other facilities, kindly contact our Relationship Managers for further detailed information.
**Terms and Conditions apply