Overdraft is a lending product that uses fixed deposit, mutual fund, retails bond or bancassurance as the guarantee.
- Quick and Easy process
- Overdraft with fixed deposit as guarantee is available in various foreign currencies.
- Lending amount up to 90% from guarantee amount.
- Flexibility in fulfilling your financial needs, overdrafts can be used in situations such as additional business investment, personal needs or even contingency funding for urgent needs.
- Supported by 24 hours banking facility with easy access on cash withdrawalthrough more than 17.000 ATM Bersama network in Indonesia and 24 hours phone banking facility for easy transaction wherever and whenever you are.
- Easy facility within 12 months, thus, you can freely utilize the available fund based on your need. Overdraft facility can also be extended after 1 year.
Type of Products:
- Fixed Deposit Overdraft Facility
Overdraft facility is guaranteed by Fixed Deposit that can be applied in multi-currencies: EUR, GBP;AUD;USD;JPY;HKD,SGD and CAD.
- Mutual Fund Overdraft Facility
Overdraftt facility is guaranteed by Mutual Fund that can be applied in USD and IDR.
- Retail Bond Overdraft Facility
Overdraft facility is guaranteed by Retail Bond only apply for Local Currency Bond.
- Life Insurance Overdraft Facility
Overdraft facility is guaranteed by Life Insurance
General Requirements :
Requirements for Dana Instan for individual customers:
- Copy of Identity Cards, both Husband and Wife
- Credit Agreement Letter (signed by husband and wife)
- Marriage Certificate and Family card
- NPWP (tax registration number)
Please contact our Relationship Manager to open the Dana Instan account and we will help you to achieve your financial goals.
Standard Chartered Bank (the “Bank”) is committed to maintaining a culture of the highest ethics and integrity, and in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and internal policy. As part of this commitment, the Bank has a ‘Speaking Up’ programme through which genuine concerns in this regard can be raised. Members of the public can securely raise Speaking Up concerns through this hyperlink, which is hosted on behalf of the Bank by a third party ‘InTouch’. Examples of concerns that can be raised through this website are concerns that relate to accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters and concerns relating to bribery or banking and financial crime. Concerns received will be forwarded to the Bank’s investigations team for review. Complaints relating to SCB banking services should not be raised through this site in the first instance, but through the SCB branch network, contact centres, Relationship Managers or the ‘Contact Us’ webpage.
11 April 2014
A security vulnerability has been detected in the commonly used OpenSSL 1.0.1a-f. The Open Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) provides communication security and privacy over the Internet for applications such as web, email, instant messaging (IM), virtual private networks, etc.
Standard Chartered Bank websites and banking services are secure and not affected by this vulnerability. However, please remain vigilant and contact the Bank if you notice any suspicious activity in your account.
You're about to leave our website
This is to inform that by clicking on the hyperlink, you will be leaving sc.com/id and entering a website operated by other parties:
Such links are only provided on our website for the convenience of the Client and Standard Chartered Bank does not control or endorse such websites, and is not responsible for their contents.
Thank you for visiting sc.com/id
This link brings you to a third party Website, over which Standard Chartered Bank has no control ("3rd Party Website"). Use of the 3rd Party Website will be entirely at your own risk, and subject to the terms of the 3rd Party Website, including those relating to confidentiality, data privacy and security.
Standard Chartered Bank makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about and does not endorse, recommend or approve the contents of the 3rd Party Website.
In addition to the terms stated in Standard Chartered Bank's Important Legal Notices, Standard Chartered Bank shall have no responsibility or liability in connection with the content of or the consequences of accessing the 3rd Party Website, including any virus arising from or system failure associated with the 3rd Party Website.
In the event of any inconsistency between the terms herein / the Bank's Important Legal Notices and the terms on the 3rd Party Website, the terms herein / the Bank's Important Legal Notices will prevail.
By clicking "Proceed", you will be confirming that you have read and agreed to the terms herein and in the Bank's Important Legal Notices.