1. This reward promotion applies to anyone, both Standard Chartered Bank Customers and Non-Standard Chartered Bank Customers who purchases NewTravelPro through Standard Chartered Bank’s website and is entitled to an e-voucher worth @Rp10,000, @Rp25,000, @Rp50,000 OR @Rp100,000 (depending on transaction value).
2. Cashback promotion is only valid for purchases of travel insurance using all types of Standard Chartered Bank Credit Cards through Standard Chartered Bank’s website.
3. If the Customer at the same period purchases unit link or other types of insurance policy using the same credit card as this travel insurance policy, the other policies will not be included in the calculation of promotion.
4. The Credit Card must be active or not blocked for any reason, when Standard Chartered Bank credits the cashback back to the customer.
5. Cashback promotion in the form of GoPay e-voucher for payments with Standard Chartered Credit Card (only for Standard Chartered Bank Customers) with the following mechanism:
|Rp300,000 – Rp500,000
|Rp500,000 – Rp750.000
6. Reward will be sent to customers who is entitled maximum 1 month after the policy is sent to their respective email addresses. Cashback will be credited to customer’s GoPay account balance within a maximum of 30 working days since the Policy is received by the Customer from Allianz.
7. Customer must ensure that the mobile number listed in the policy is the telephone number that has been registered in the GoJek application. Standard Chartered Bank is not responsible for the failure of crediting cashback, due to Customer’s mobile number that has not been registered in the GoJek application.
8. Prizes are not in cash, cannot be replaced in other forms and cannot be transferred.
9. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions.
10. Every Standard Chartered Bank Customer is only entitled to get 1x change to get a reward (example: Mr. Ali purchases 2x New Travel Pro, then Mr. Ali is only entitled to get 1x the opportunity to take part in the reward promotion according to applicable requirements.)
11. Allianz and Standard Chartered Bank has the right to change, eliminate or add terms and conditions to the applicable policies without prior notice to the Policy Holder.