How to avoid misuse of your ATM card
We value your financial security. To anticipate any risk or possibility of card fraud or misuse, we implement an early preventive service (Early Fraud Detection). With this service, it is possible for us to inform you in private should any suspicious or unusual transactions occur.
However, we suggested that you always check your monthly Consolidated Statement or your account activity through ATM or iBanking to ensure that you, as card holder, has personally performed every transaction with your ATM Card.
Hints to avoid card theft, fraud or misuse
- Sign the back of your card immediately
- Keep your ATM card in a safe place
- Do not give any data or information about your ATM card to other persons or unknown parties
- Check your monthly Consolidated Statement or your account activity through ATM or iBanking and compare it with transaction forms to ensure that the transactions printed in the Consolidated Statement are according to the transactions that you made. Immediately report all differences or mistakes to the bank.
- We act in your best interests, please cooperate if the Bank contacts you to confirm a transaction, usually by telephone.
- Never sign any blank transaction form
- Change your ATM Card PIN regularly