Global connectivity and seamless access to your money.
We all have different priorities. If 24/7 availability to your
money anywhere in the world is your priority, we have
made it easier than ever with our international banking
Your family is our priority, so we will provide them with complimentary Priority Banking membership to ensure they receive the same recognition at home or abroad.
Free international fund transfers
Enjoy complimentary international fund transfers at our branches and online when transferring money internationally between your Standard Chartered Bank accounts.
Free worldwide ATM/Debit card network
Your Standard Chartered Bank ATM/debit card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge at
Standard Chartered and Visa/Plus/Cirrus ATMs worldwide.
Global Link - one click access to your worldwide accounts
Our Global Link online banking feature instantly allows you to have a consolidated view of all your Standard Chartered Bank accounts as well as transfer funds in different currencies, even if your accounts are in different countries.
International financial solutions - local and offshore
You are always our priority. Whether you are at home, investing overseas or even relocating to other countries. We are here for you, providing comprehensive solutions to serve your international financial needs, both onshore and offshore. Best of all, a local Relationship Manager will always be on hand to assist you, from enquiries on overseas account openings to expert advice on local markets. It's our commitment to you, for your peace of mind wherever you go.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to
local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking,
visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country
- International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. All fee
waivers, charges, exchange rates and services are subject to change at our discretion and may be adjusted from
time to time.
- Global recognition is not available in all countries. Global recognition is subject to you notifying us in writing of the
details of accounts you hold with us in each country. Global recognition service is only available to your family
members who have been admitted to Priority Banking membership through household recognition
- The Global Link service is provided subject to the terms in the Global Link Guidelines. These guidelines are
available when you access SCB On-line Banking.
- Preferential currency exchange rates are only available in countries where we offer preferential foreign exchange
rates for local Priority Banking customers.
- Customers will receive a fee rebate within approximately 7 working days from the date of the international fund
transfer. Upfront handling commission and cable charges are waived. Any other charges (if applicable) may apply.
- Emergency Cash service is limited to US$5,000 or equivalent per day. Any exchange rate conversion will be
effected at our then prevailing rate of exchange for such currency or any rate prescribed by any relevant
organisation involved in providing the services. Fees imposed by other banks will apply.
- Subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions. For details of rate discounts, please refer to