Seamless international banking services beyond borders.
Your global connectivity is as important as your global access to funds.
Whether you are travelling overseas, settling in a new country or would like to know more about Standard Chartered global banking capabilities, we are able to provide comprehensive solutions and services to meet your financial needs, onshore and offshore1.
Global Recognition For You
When you qualify as a Priority Banking customer in any one country, your status will extend worldwide. This will allow you to enjoy the same privileges for your accounts in other countries.
Designated International Banking Centres Worldwide
Simply present your Priority Banking cards at over 200 designated centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East to enjoy:
- Use of exclusive Priority Banking Centre lounge and meeting rooms
- Local and offshore banking information upon request
- Preferential foreign currency exchange rates2
Global Link – One Click Access To Your Worldwide Accounts3
Our Global Link online banking feature instantly allows you to have a consolidated view of all your Standard Chartered Bank accounts as well as transfer funds in different currencies, even if your accounts are in different countries3.
Free International Fund Transfers4
Enjoy complimentary international fund transfers4 at our branches and online when transferring money internationally between your Standard Chartered Bank accounts.
Your Standard Chartered Bank ATM/Debit Card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge4 at Standard Chartered and MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
Free Worldwide ATM/Debit Card Network
Your Standard Chartered Bank ATM/Debit Card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge at
Standard Chartered and MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
Please be advised that
- 1International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. Please contact our branch offices or your Relationship Manager for further information.
- 2Preferential currency exchange rates are only available in countries where we offer preferential foreign exchange rates for local Priority Banking customers.
- 3Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.sc.com/en/banking/online-banking-global-link/ to find out more about Global Link service.
- 4All charges, fees, fee waivers and exchange rates are subject to change at our discretion. Changes will be effective in 30 working days after notification to Clients. Please visit https://www.sc.com/global/av/id-fa-rb-lb-tariff-banking-notif.pdf to check out current applicable fees and charges.