Seamless international banking services beyond borders.
Your global connectivity is as important as your global access to funds.
Whether you are travelling overseas, settling in a new country or investing overseas, we are able to provide comprehensive solutions and services to meet your financial needs, onshore and offshore.
Global Recognition For You And Your Family
When you qualify as a Priority Banking customer in any one country, your status will extend worldwide. This will allow you to enjoy the same privileges for your accounts in other countries. What’s more, your family will also enjoy the same recognition, whether they are living with you at home or overseas.
Designated International Banking Centres Worldwide
Simply present your Priority Banking cards at over 200 designated centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East to enjoy:
- Use of exclusive Priority Banking Centre lounge and meeting rooms
- Local and offshore banking information upon request
- Preferential foreign currency exchange rates
Pre-Arrival Account Opening
As our Priority Banking customer, your needs are always anticipated. For example, if you’re relocating to another country, you can enjoy the convenience of our Pre-Arrival Account Opening service. Simply give us the details ahead of time and, subject to local regulations, your new accounts will be opened and ready when you arrive.
Global Link – One Click Access To Your Worldwide Accounts
Our Global Link online banking feature instantly allows you to have a consolidated view of all your Standard Chartered Bank accounts as well as transfer funds in different currencies, even if your accounts are in different countries.
Free International Fund Transfers
Enjoy complimentary international fund transfers at our branches and online when transferring money internationally between your Standard Chartered Bank accounts.
Free Worldwide ATM/Debit Card Network
Your Standard Chartered Bank ATM/Debit Card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge at
Standard Chartered and MasterCard ATMs worldwide.
Emergency Cash Services
Unexpected accidents like losing your wallet can be inconvenient, but not if you are a Priority Banking customer. That’s because with a simple call to Standard Chartered Bank, we can arrange for emergency cash to be delivered to our branch wherever you are located.
Foreign Exchange Discounts At Travelex Worldwide
Present your Priority Banking cards and you will receive special discounts on foreign exchange at Travelex outlets in over 700 locations across 20 countries.
International Financial Solutions – Local And Offshore
You are always our priority. Whether you are at home, investing overseas or even relocating to other countries. We are here for you, providing comprehensive solutions to serve your international financial needs, both onshore and offshore. Best of all, a local Relationship Manager will always be on hand to assist you, from enquiries on overseas account openings to expert advice on local markets. It’s our commitment to you, for your peace of mind wherever you go.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country
- International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. All fee waivers, charges, exchange rates and services are subject to change at our discretion and may be adjusted from time to time. Click here for further details.
- Global recognition is not available in all countries. Global recognition is subject to you notifying us in writing of the details of accounts you hold with us in each country. Global recognition service is only available to your family members who have been admitted to Priority Banking membership through household recognition
- The Global Link service is provided subject to the terms in the Global Link Guidelines. These guidelines are available when you access SCB On-line Banking.
- Preferential currency exchange rates are only available in countries where we offer preferential foreign exchange rates for local Priority Banking customers.
- Customers will receive a fee rebate within approximately 7 working days from the date of the international fund transfer. Upfront handling commission and cable charges are waived. Any other charges (if applicable) may apply.
- Emergency Cash Services
~ Limited to 1 transaction per month
~ Limited to US$5,000 per transaction
~ Handling fees, fees imposed by other banks, and other charges, if applicable, may apply
Any exchange rate conversion will be effected at our prevailing rate of exchange for that currency.
- For details of rate discounts, please refer to www.travelex.com/rewardscard. Subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions.