Global connectivity and seamless access to your money.
We all have different priorities. If 24/7 availability to your money anywhere in the world is your priority, we have made it easier than ever with our international banking services.
Designated international banking centres worldwide
Simply present your Priority Banking cards at over 200 designated centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East to enjoy:
- Use of exclusive Priority Banking Centre lounge and meeting rooms
- Local and offshore banking information upon request
- Preferential foreign currency exchange rates
Emergency cash services
Unexpected accidents like losing your wallet can be inconvenient, but not if you are a Priority Banking customer. That's because with a simple call to your home phone banking centre, we can arrange for emergency cash to be delivered to our Priority Banking Centres worldwide.
Pre-arrival account opening
As our Priority Banking customer, your needs are always anticipated. For example, if you're relocating to another country, you can enjoy the convenience of our Pre-Arrival Account Opening service. Simply give us the details ahead of time and, subject to local regulations, your new accounts will be opened and ready when you arrive.
Find out more »
Your family is our priority, so we will provide them with complimentary Priority Banking membership to ensure they receive the same recognition at home or abroad.
Free international fund transfers
Enjoy complimentary international fund transfers at our branches and online when transferring money internationally between your Standard Chartered Bank accounts.
Free worldwide ATM/Debit card network
Your Standard Chartered Bank ATM/debit card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge at
Standard Chartered and Visa/Plus/Cirrus ATMs worldwide.
Find out more »
Global Link - one click access to your worldwide accounts
Our Global Link online banking feature instantly allows you to have a consolidated view of all your Standard Chartered Bank accounts as well as transfer funds in different currencies, even if your accounts are in different countries.
International financial solutions - local and offshore
You are always our priority. Whether you are at home, investing overseas or even relocating to other countries. We are here for you, providing comprehensive solutions to serve your international financial needs, both onshore and offshore. Best of all, a local Relationship Manager will always be on hand to assist you, from enquiries on overseas account openings to expert advice on local markets. It's our commitment to you, for your peace of mind wherever you go.
Find out more »
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country
- International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. All fee waivers, charges, exchange rates and services are subject to change at our discretion and may be adjusted from time to time.
- Global recognition is not available in all countries. Global recognition is subject to you notifying us in writing of the details of accounts you hold with us in each country. Global recognition service is only available to your family members who have been admitted to Priority Banking membership through household recognition
- The Global Link service is provided subject to the terms in the Global Link Guidelines. These guidelines are available when you access SCB On-line Banking.
- Preferential currency exchange rates are only available in countries where we offer preferential foreign exchange rates for local Priority Banking customers.
- Customers will receive a fee rebate within approximately 7 working days from the date of the international fund transfer. Upfront handling commission and cable charges are waived. Any other charges (if applicable) may apply.
- Emergency Cash service is limited to US$5,000 or equivalent per day. Any exchange rate conversion will be effected at our then prevailing rate of exchange for such currency or any rate prescribed by any relevant organisation involved in providing the services. Fees imposed by other banks will apply.
- Subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions. For details of rate discounts, please refer to www.travelex.com/rewardscard.