Understanding and responding to your requirements, at home and abroad.
As a Priority Banking customer you are looking for a premium level of service and attention wherever you are. It’s what you can expect from a total banking relationship.
Dedicated Relationship Team
You are looking for world class personalised service. By placing a Dedicated Relationship Team at your service we will ensure that you get the attention and expertise you deserve.
Your Relationship Team comprises of:
- A skilled and dedicated Relationship Manager who is assigned to manage and oversee your total relationship with the bank
- A qualified team of product experts who can help you on a wide range of financial requirements such as investments, foreign exchange, insurance, mortgages and business account services
- Designated service support at the Priority Banking Centres and branches
With our team approach, you can rest assured that you will always receive the right level of service, expertise and attention in your banking relationship with us.
Ask Once And It's Done Service
As our Priority Banking customer, we understand your need for a faster, simpler and differentiated banking experience. From the way you bank with us, to the way you reach us.
Here are some examples of how we serve you:
- Your interactions with us will always be facilitated through dedicated banking channels that provide you the exclusivity that you deserve. These include Priority Banking Centres, special teller queues and hotlines in your country
- Your specific requests will always be responded to promptly with solutions from our highly empowered Relationship Teams at our branches and call centres
Here are the services our professional Call Centre team can provide:
|Services||Type of Services|
|Telephone PIN||Telephone PIN creation to be used for fund transfer to SCB accounts|
|Credit Card||•Credit Card activation
•Regenerate Credit Card PIN
•Permanent Credit Limit Increase
•Temporary Credit Limit Increase
•Balance Information and Reprint Billing
•Block Credit Card if card is lost or stolen
•Follow up status of Credit Card & PIN delivery
|Debit / ATM Card||•Debit / ATM Card Activation
•Regenerate Debit / ATM PIN
•Block Debit / ATM Card if card is lost or stolen
•Follow up status of Debit / ATM Card & PIN delivery
|Consolidated Statement||•Reprint Consolidated Statement|
|Customer Data Change||•Address: mailing, home or office address.
•Contact Number: home, mobile and office phone number
- Your transactions and new product applications, be they deposit accounts, credit card or property loans, are both simplified and fast-tracked for your convenience
And when you bring a problem or an issue to our attention, we will ensure that we resolve it in the shortest possible time whilst keeping you fully informed in the process.
As our Priority Banking customer, you only need to ask us once and we will ensure that it gets done.
Exclusive Banking Channels
In keeping with the service you deserve, we offer you access to a full range of exclusive and differentiated banking channels.
- Exclusive Priority Banking Centres with full service capabilities including meeting rooms that provide discretion and confidentiality
- Dedicated Priority Banking teller queues at most of our branches
- Special Priority Banking hotline with access to an experienced phone banker
- Internet and Mobile Banking facilities
International Banking Services
Your global connectivity is as important as your global access to funds. Whether you are travelling overseas, settling in a new country or investing abroad, we are able to provide comprehensive solutions to meet your financial needs, onshore and offshore.
Find out more »
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country
What truly matters to me is to build a solid property portfolio.