Understanding and responding to your requirements, at home and abroad.
As a Priority Banking customer you are looking for a premium level of service and attention wherever you are. It’s what you can expect from a total banking relationship.
Ask Once And It's Done Service
As our Priority Banking customer, we understand your need for a faster, simpler and differentiated banking experience. From the way you bank with us, to the way you reach us.
Here are some examples of how we serve you:
- Your interactions with us will always be facilitated through dedicated banking channels that provide you the exclusivity that you deserve. These include Priority Banking Centres, special teller queues and hotlines in your country
- Your specific requests will always be responded to promptly with solutions from our highly empowered Relationship Teams at our branches and call centres
- Your transactions and new product applications, be they deposit accounts, credit card or property loans, are both simplified and fast-tracked for your convenience
And when you bring a problem or an issue to our attention, we will ensure that we resolve it in the shortest possible time whilst keeping you fully informed in the process.
As our Priority Banking customer, you only need to ask us once and we will ensure that it gets done.
Exclusive Banking Channels
In keeping with the service you deserve, we offer you access to a full range of exclusive and differentiated banking channels.
- Exclusive Priority Banking Centres with full service capabilities including meeting rooms that provide discretion and confidentiality
- Dedicated Priority Banking teller queues at most of our branches
- Special Priority Banking hotline with access to an experienced phone banker
- Internet and Mobile Banking facilities
International Banking Services
Your global connectivity is as important as your global access to funds. Whether you are travelling overseas, settling in a new country or investing abroad, we are able to provide comprehensive solutions to meet your financial needs, onshore and offshore.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to
local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking,
visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country