You need to upgrade your Flash Player
Terms and Conditions - Priority Banking Emergency Cash Service (Collection at Standard Chartered Bank branches)
- As a customer of Standard Chartered PLC or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates (including each branch or representative office in any jurisdiction) (together "SCB") who has enrolled in SCB's special relationship services described as "Priority Banking" you may apply for SCB's Priority Banking Emergency Cash Service (the "Service") at an Application Bank subject to these terms and conditions (the "Application").
- The amount of any cash which may be withdrawn pursuant to the Service will be determined by SCB in its sole discretion and is subject to change by SCB without notice from time to time.
- SCB will charge you a service charge for the provision of the Service in such amount as determined by SCB in its sole discretion from time to time (the "Service Charge"). The Service Charge will be debited from your Designated Account.
- When you use the Service any correspondent bank charges will be paid by you.
- You agree to provide such documents and to take such action as may be required by SCB for verification and validation purposes. In addition to this application form for the Service, you agree to complete and execute any other documents required by SCB.
- All Applications are subject to the approval of SCB and SCB is entitled to reject any Application in its sole discretion without giving any reason. SCB is not obliged under any circumstances to process any Application which is submitted to it outside its normal banking business hours in the country in which the Application Bank is situated.
- If the Application is approved by SCB then an amount equivalent to the amount of cash applied for by you pursuant to the Service (the "Emergency Cash Amount") will be debited from your Designated Account at such time as SCB may determine in its sole discretion.
- Any Emergency Cash Amount will be paid to you in the currency of the country in which the Application Bank is located or such other currency as SCB may determine in its sole discretion.
- If the amount held in your Designated Account is held in a currency other than the currency in which the Emergency Cash Amount is be paid to you pursuant to the Service then SCB will convert the amount of the Emergency Cash Amount and the Service Charge into the currency of the amount held in your Designated Account at such time as SCB may determine in its sole discretion and at a rate of exchange which SCB reasonably considers appropriate in its sole discretion before debiting your Designated Account.
- Unless a law prohibits SCB from excluding or limiting its liability, SCB will not be liable for any loss, damage, claims, liability, costs (including legal costs) charges and expenses you incur in connection with the Service, howsoever caused and whether or not reasonably foreseeable except direct loss due to fraud or wilful default by SCB.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect or limit the rights of SCB under all other SCB's terms, conditions and/or rules (the "Banking Agreement") from time to time applicable to your Designated Account and/or governing the relationship between SCB and you. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all marketing materials relating to the Service. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the Banking Agreement, these terms and conditions will prevail insofar as they relate to the Service.
- SCB is entitled to modify, suspend or terminate the Service and amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you. You will not hold SCB liable for any such modification, suspension, termination or amendment and SCB will not be required to furnish reasons for such modification, suspension, termination or amendment.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which your Designated Account is held and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the country in which your Designated Account is held.
- Unless the laws of the Country in which your Designated Account is held require otherwise, in the event of any inconsistency between the English language and other language versions of these terms and conditions, the English language version will prevail.