With your Debit/ATM card you can:
- Withdraw cash
- Express Cash - Set your preferred withdrawal amount as your "personalised" fast cash option
- Check the balance in your account
- Request an interim statement of account. This will be generated and mailed to you
- Get a 'mini-statement' of your account whenever required
- Request for a cheque book
- Change your Personal Identification Number
- Transfer funds to any Standard Chartered Bank account in the country
- Deposit cash or cheques at our select ATMs in the country
- Top up your pre-paid mobile account
- Register for Mobile Banking
- Update your Mobile number
Standard Chartered Bank has partnered with National Financial Switch (NFS) and Cashnet shared ATM networks. Cardholders of member banks of NFS & Cashnet can access Standard Chartered Bank ATMs for cash withdrawal and balance enquiries.
Standard Chartered Bank ATMs are also a part of VISA International Plus ATM network and the MasterCard International Cirrus ATM Network. All Domestic and International VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Cirrus or Maestro cardholders can access Standard Chartered Bank ATMs for cash withdrawal and balance enquiries.
- Do not keep the ATM/Debit Card and ATM PIN code together
- Never write your ATM PIN code on the reverse of the ATM/ Debit card
- Change your ATM PIN code frequently and keep memorizing the same
- Do not share your ATM PIN code with anyone including bank employees or relatives/ friends
- Refrain from taking help from strangers at the ATM for your ATM needs
- Be vigilant against skimming devices at ATMs, especially while using your ATM/Debit card internationally. It is advisable to check for the following
- Most ATM keyboards are set within the body of the ATM machine and are not protruding above the base
- The card insert slots should have a green blinking light
- Please do not use the ATM if you find any miniature cameras facing towards the keyboard or overlooking you that can photograph your PIN code entry
- It is advisable to shield your hand with a sheet of paper or envelope and enter the PIN code under this cover
- Review your banking account/ statements periodically to identify any unauthorized activity in your account
- Register for Mobile Banking. You will receive alerts on your mobile for ALL financial transactions undertaken at the ATM/ POS
In case you observe anything suspicious at the Standard Chartered Bank ATM, please call Phone Banking using the hotline and register your concern.*Conditions apply
Other Useful Links
"Express Cash" Withdrawal:
Set your preferred amount of withdrawal as your "personalized" fast cash option and save time by faster cash withdrawals!
How to register for Express Cash feature:
- You can register your preferred withdrawal amount as your "Express Cash" amount. This option is available on the main menu of the ATM screen across all Standard Chartered Bank ATMs.
- Once you have registered for "Express Cash", all you need to do after entering the ATM PIN is to select the "Express Cash" option and your preferred cash withdrawal amount is dispensed from the ATM.
- It's simple, fast and extremely convenient! Register for "Express Cash" today by visiting the nearest Standard Chartered Bank ATM.