Addressing all your financial priorities in life.
From everyday banking to long-term investing, we bring you a suite of world-class solutions to help meet all your financial needs.
Convenient Banking Solutions
Enjoy the benefits of a range of banking account solutions that provide you with full transactional capabilities, special pricing privileges and higher returns.
The Supervalue Savings Account gives you the power to access over 100,000 ATMs across India through your globally valid Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit card.
You get a host of charge free banking privileges like pay orders/drafts on Standard Chartered branch locations, payable-at-par cheque books and Doorstep Banking*.
Locker facilities at our branches are at a 50% discounted tariff***.
***Subject to you meeting one of our eligibility criteria
*Doorstep Banking services applicable to Resident Indians only
*Eligibility for locker is only on FUM qualified customer
As your trusted partner, we help you identify key investment opportunities and recommend suitable and relevant product solutions.
Our proficient specialists not only help you make appropriate investment decisions but also facilitate convenient and seamless transactions.
We also keep you updated with in-depth market views.
Unique 3-in-1 Account
Through us you can avail of a broking account from Standard Chartered Securities India Limited (SCSI). This 3-in-1 proposition* has Standard Chartered Bank’s Savings Account linked to SCSI’s Demat and Trading account
All in one Trading account - Trade in Equity, Derivatives, Currency Futures, Debentures, Bonds and IPOs on a single trading platform.
*The Savings Bank Account will be maintained with Standard Chartered Bank and the Demat and Broking Account would be maintained with Standard Chartered Securities India Limited (SCSI).
Whether you are a seasoned or first-time property investor and whether you want to take a home loan to purchase a house or take a loan against an existing property, we have made it our priority to help you secure the right loans and support you on maximising returns from your investments in property markets and provide you with one stop shop with expert mortgage solutions.
While you decide upon a house that suits your family, let us help you with a simple, easy & hassle-free home loan with not just a competitive rate of interest, but also an unmatched level of service.
Loan Against Property
Now your property can take care of your personal as well as your family's needs. The Standard Chartered Loan Against Property is a multi-purpose loan which can be taken against your residential or commercial property and is available for personal expenses like holidays, education, marriage etc.
These loans (Home Loans and Loan Against Property) come to you with the flexibility and convenience of:
- Home Loans upto INR 35 crores at special tariff.
- Attractive top-up offers on home loans.
- Service guarantee on loan decision in 5 days.
- Nil Prepayment Charges on home loans.
- Refer a Mortgage to your friends and family and earn upto INR 1 lakh*7
To fast-track your application and ensure faster approvals, we have simplified the documentation to minimise your paperwork. Best of all, higher loan sizes are specially offered only to our Priority Banking clients, with preferential pricing.
Our Relationship Managers, along with our property loan specialists, can help you negotiate the complexities of mortgages and loans in the property market. You will also receive frequent updates on opportunities, exclusive invitations to member-only property seminars, launches and other co-partner events.
Unique Card Solutions
Your exclusively customised Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit card and Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card unlock a whole range of services, privileges and rewards that befit your priority status.
These Cards provide you with global recognition at all our branches and Priority Banking Centres. They also come bundled with a host of unique benefits such as travel and medical insurance, and special retail offers and privileges.
The Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit Card
The Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit Card elevates the premium card category to an entirely new level with exceptional features and services tailored for those who settle for nothing but the best.
The specially designed Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit card is your primary global relationship card with the Bank offered to you when you begin your relationship with the bank. The card provides you global recognition at all Priority Banking Centres and branches, and local and international access to your banking accounts.
Enjoy a world of exclusive privileges with your Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit Card
- Within the country, you can use this card to access the full range of Standard Chartered ATMs in your country and ATMs of other Banks which are under the country's shared network.
- Internationally, you can also make withdrawals at all Visa or MasterCard network ATMs at no extra charge. Furthermore, you will also enjoy special benefits such as discounts on foreign exchange transactions at all Travelex locations worldwide.
- Enhanced Spending Limits – We understand your needs for having higher spending limits and therefore give you an enhanced cash withdrawal daily limit of INR 200,000 at ATMs or on purchases/ merchant outlets.
- Infinite Rewards Plus – Earn cash rewards for your daily purchases.
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every INR 100 spent
- Redeem points for cash*
- Points lapse at the end of every calendar year.(Points earned during a calendar year can be redeemed till June 30th of the following year)
- The maximum limit of rewards per calendar year is INR 50,000
- Petrol Surcharge Waiver - As a privileged Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit Card holder, zero surcharge would be levied when you use your Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit card at any petrol pump across the country.
- Exclusive Dining Privileges – The Dining Plus Privilege card entitles you to a host of discounts at leading restaurants, hotels, resorts and pubs across India and Middle-East. This comes to you on demand at no extra cost.
All you have to do is present your Standard Chartered Dining Plus Privilege Card along with your Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit card, every time you dine at any of the 3,000 select restaurant outlets.
For your complimentary Dining Plus Privilege Card, please contact your Relationship Manager.
- Global Customer Assistance Service – Your Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit Card entitles you access to the Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS), whenever you travel overseas. The 24/7 service is offered by VISA and can be availed for:
Lost / stolen card reporting
Emergency cash disbursement
Emergency travel and medical assistance
- The toll free telephone numbers for accessing these emergency services are available on the VISA website and may also be available on the local telephone directories / yellow pages in each country. Any charges as applicable for availing the service will be charged to your Debit Card account.
- Unique Protection against lost / stolen Card – At Standard Chartered Bank, we understand that you may not realise that your Card is stolen / lost until you see some unauthorised transactions in your bank account. Which is why, your Priority Banking Infinite ATM-cum-Debit card comes with a reassuring insurance benefit, which covers you for fraudulent transactions that have been carried out prior to reporting the loss to the Bank*.
- In the unfortunate event of you losing your Card, contact the Bank immediately to disable the Card. You may report the loss of your Card to any Standard Chartered Bank branch or contact us by calling the Phone Banking numbers. For details on lodging the insurance claims, please refer the Terms and Conditions section.
* Conditions apply
Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card
We know you are looking for the best and the most prestigious benefits. The Priority Banking Visa Infinite Credit Card has been designed to suit your needs and is offered exclusively to Priority Banking Clients. The card offers you a world of privileges like no other.
Your Priority Banking Visa Infinite card comes with:
Reward Points on your spends :
- 5 reward points on every Rs.100 at Retail Fashion
- 5 reward points on every Rs.100 at Overseas spends
- 2 reward points for every Rs.100 on all other categories
4 complimentary domestic airport lounge accesses per quarter
You are used to a life of luxury. As such, the Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Card offers you complimenary access to domestic airport lounges, four times a quarter
List of participating airport lounges
|Plaza Premium Lounge||New Delhi||Domestic Departures (T3)|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||New Delhi||International Departures (T3)|
|Mumbai Airport Lounge (MALS)||Mumbai||Domestic Departures (T2)|
|Clipper Lounge||Mumbai||International Departures (T2)|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||Domestic Departures|
|Travel Club (TFS)||Chennai||International Departures(T2)|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bangalore||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Bangalore||International Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||Domestic Departures|
|Plaza Premium Lounge||Hyderabad||International Departures|
Enjoy complimentary membership to Priority Pass, with the USD 99 annual membership fee waiver off.Use your Priority Pass to access over 900 airport lounges across the world with a nominal charge of USD 27* per person per visit. The said charge would be waived if the FUM qualification of Priority Banking clients is met in the month of the lounge visit date. The waiver is not applicable for guest visits.
Priority Banking Visa Infinite Lounge Program – Priority Pass T&C
Complimentary insurance cover up to USD 200,000With your Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Card, you’re covered with complimentary travel and medical insurance of up to USD 200,000 whenever you go overseas.
Exclusive offers on www.bookmyshow.comBuy 1 get one free offers on tickets purchased during the weekend.
Priority Banking Visa Infinite BMS Offer T&C
For interest rates, fees and more information please visit:
Tariffs & charges