Cross Border Banking is designed to make both how you bank and the way you do business even easier while giving you the advantage of access to credit facilities across three markets – Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
Enjoy These Features and Benefits
- One dedicated Relationship Manager will be your overall key point of contact
- Easy access to credit facilities across all three countries
- Use of one collateral in your domicile country to secure lending (in local currency or USD) to finance your business across the region. Discuss this further with your Relationship Manager
- Access to financial transactions in Kenya and Uganda
- Cash withdrawals in either local currency or USD (Max USD 20,000 or local currency equivalent per day)
- Cash deposits in local currency or USD (Max USD 30,000 equivalent per day)
- Balance enquiries
- Statement requests – charged as per tariff
- Easy financial reconciliations and business management across borders via Straight2Bank. View any accounts held in all three countries via Standard Chartered's easy-to-use Straight2Bank online Platform in all three markets.
- Cross border arrangements with Deira Branch – UAE
The following transactions can be done at the Deira Branch in UAE.
- Cash withdrawals in local currency – (Max USD 10,000 equivalent per day)
- Balance enquiries and statement requests