Take care of all your collections, liquidity and payments requirements with Cash Management – a combination of physical, paper-based and electronic collections services via various channels and arrangements.
- Private Service Banking (PSB) – PSB is an Account Service providing a bundle of services and MIS reporting. PSB targets at paper based instructions and documents in Transaction Initiation TI (Courier) and Providing Information PI (Fax reporting) as well as cash / cheque pickup and delivery from / to you. It is designed to complement our existing capabilities and focus on creating more convenience for you.
- Cash Pick Up / Delivery – get the convenience of banking at your doorstep rather than ferrying the cash, cheque and / or paper instructions to the nearest branch.
- Liquidity Management – available to you should you require centralized liquidity cash management solutions.
- Sweeping – is the physical concentrations / physical movement of funds from a sub-account to a master account.
- Pooling – is the act of 'notionally' combining funds / notional centralizations in one designated master account, without physical movement of funds.
- Cash Concentration – offers sweeping and pooling of account balances.
- Payments – If you are a corporate or institutional customer and you wish to streamline or outsource your payments processing to the Bank through a variety of distribution channels, then Generic Electronic Payments services is an effective solution for you.