Our Service Promise
Our Service Promise is to put customers first and to provide services that are fast, friendly and accurate tailored to meet your financial aspirations.
We value our relationship with you and would love to hear about your experience with us. If we’ve disappointed you, we would like to have the opportunity to put things right.
How to Raise a Complaint
Every complaint provides us an opportunity to delight you. You may raise a complaint through any of the channels below.
- Online: Log your issue on our website by clicking the button below
- In person: Visit your nearest branch and our dedicated staff will receive and address your complaint
- Telephone: Call our 24-hour Client Centre where our team of agents are standing by to assist you; +254 20 3293900, +254 703 093 900, +254 732 143 900
- Video/Chat: Visit www.sc.com/ke where you can video call, audio call or chat with our team of agents
- Email: Send us your complaint on Complaints.Ke@sc.com
Upon receipt of your complaint, you will receive an acknowledgement via SMS and we will come back to you within 48 hours with a resolution. Due to the nature of some complaints, resolution may take longer than expected. Should we not be able to resolve your issue in 48 hours, we will inform you and communicate the expected closure date.
When we have resolved your complaint, we will call or write to you to confirm your acceptance of the resolution. You will also receive an SMS confirmation once your issue has been closed.
Please click the button below to give us details of the issue you may be facing and we will get in touch with you.