Mutual Funds (or Unit Trusts)
Mutual funds is a general term for funds that allow you to pool your money with that of other investors and are managed by a team of investment professionals who pursue a clearly pre-defined mandate or investment strategy.
You can select from a very wide range of unit trusts/mutual funds, invested across several asset classes and geographies, and using several different investment strategies such as Global Equities, European Equities, Emerging Market Equities, US Equities, Commodities, Real Estate, Asian Equities, Islamic/Shariah Compliant funds, Balanced Funds, Bond & Money Market Funds, Fund of Funds and many more.
The risk and reward profile for mutual funds vary and is entirely dependent on the investment strategy. We utilize our expertise to select reputable International fund houses with best in class funds.
Product Qualifying Criteria
- All Investment Services Customers must be SCB Customers
- Minimum of $1,000 Investible funds in a lump-sum
- Certain restrictions apply for citizens or residents of certain countries – this will be explained by your Relationship manager
- Investors meet our Investment Suitability Assessment criteria
To discuss this product further, please visit your branch, contact your Relationship Manager, or drop us an email Kenya.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.