Sun Secured Advantage
This is a unique investment plan, created and managed by Sun Life Financial (www.sunlife.com), that provides you access to over 70 investment choices (ranging from variety of mutual funds to fixed rate deposit accounts) under a single unified reporting platform, as well as several value-added investment & optional wealth transfer benefits.
Sun Secured Advantage is a long-term investment plan (5-10yrs) structured under an offshore trust whose wealth transfer benefits assure you of the future welfare of your named dependants as well as enabling you to diversify your portfolio.
Other free benefits of Sun Secured Advantage include;
- Extensive selection of investment choices into Diverse Asset Classes
- Guaranteed Interest Periods with Guaranteed Rates
- Dollar Cost Averaging
- Automatic Portfolio Rebalancing
- Asset Allocation Models, designed by Ibbotson Associates, Inc.
- Build Your Own Portfolio
The Sun Secured Advantage investment plan enables optional Wealth Transfer benefits that offer clients peace of mind and financial protection for those they designate including control over final disposition of assets by enabling you to specify those to receive proceeds.
Product Features and Qualifying Criteria
- All Investment Services Customers must be SCB Customers
- Minimum initial investment amount of US$25,000 and a maximum of US$5million. Minimum subsequent top-up amounts of US$10,000.
- Certain restrictions apply for citizens or residents of certain countries – this will be explained by your Relationship manager
- Investors meet our Investment Suitability Assessment criteria
To discuss this product further, please visit your branch, contact your Relationship Manager, or drop us an email [Kenya.email@example.com]
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.