Global connectivity and seamless access to your money.
Your global connectivity is as important as your local needs. Whether you are travelling overseas, settling in a new country or investing overseas, we are able to provide comprehensive solutions to meet your financial needs, onshore and offshore.
Priority Banking for Non-resident Indians
We've made seamless banking across the globe1 a priority for Non-Resident Indians.
The International Banking Service program for Non-resident Indians is redesigned to make it more powerful, exclusive and enjoyable to give you an exhilarating banking experience.
Click here to find out more
International recognition for you and your family
As a Priority Banking customer, your status extends worldwide and your family will enjoy the same recognition whether at home or overseas.
Designated international banking centres worldwide
A warm welcome awaits you and your family at more than 200 Priority Banking or designated International Banking Centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Simply present your Priority Banking ATM or Visa Infinite Card at over 200 designated centres across Asia, Africa and the Middle East to enjoy:
- Access to our exclusive Priority Banking lounge facilities.
- Local and offshore banking information upon request.
- Preferential foreign currency exchange rates.
Free international outward fund transfers
Take advantage of complimentary outward fund transfers at our branches and online, when transferring money internationally between your Standard Chartered Accounts.
Free ATM cash withdrawals worldwide
Your Priority Banking ATM Card is your passport to financial convenience as you can access your accounts and make cash withdrawals free of charge at Standard Chartered ATMs.
Foreign Exchange Discounts at Travelex Worldwide
Present your Priority Banking Visa Infinite debit card and you will receive special discounts on foreign exchange at Travelex outlets in over 740 locations across 20 countries.
Terms and conditions
1. International services or benefits may not be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. Please contact your branch or your relationship manager for more details.
2. Preferential rates on foreign exchange only applicable to countries with preferential foreign exchange rates for local Priority Banking customers.
3. You will either receive a fee rebate after the outward telegraphic transfer has taken place. However, you will still need to pay the fees imposed by other banks and any other charges and we may charge you for certain telegraphic transfers. You can find out about any charges by contacting your Relationship Manager, visiting our Priority Centres or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country. This applies to fund transfers between Standard Chartered accounts only.
4. All fee waivers, charges and exchange rates are subject to change at the Bank’s discretion and may be adjusted from time to time. For the latest information on services charges and terms and conditions, log on to priority.standardchartered.co.ke
5. Travelex discounts subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions. Conversion shall be effected at the Bank’s then prevailing rate of exchange for such currency or any rate prescribed by any relevant organisation involved in the services or package. For details of rate discounts, please refer to www.travelex.com/rewardscard