Your financial needs are our priority.
From everyday banking to long-term investing, we provide a suite of personalised wealth solutions and property investment solutions so that your financial needs become our priority.
Your Relationship Manager, with the assistance of qualified product specialists, will ensure that you receive the best solution on the full range of mortgage, investment and treasury products:
We all have different priorities. If securing your financial future is your priority, we will introduce you to world-class wealth solutions that are tailored to you.
Your core investment portfolio comprises wealth-generating instruments designed to help you achieve your long-term financial objectives. To do this we follow a systematic approach to portfolio analysis:
- We first work out your long-term financial needs, such as property investments, funding your child’s education or preparing for your retirement to ensure you enjoy a quality lifestyle
- We will assess your risk profile
- Help you build a core portfolio that is suitable for your profile and maximises your returns, such that these goals can be attained optimally within your required timeframe.
Your portfolio can comprise traditional investments such as deposits, mutual funds and exchange traded funds that will give your portfolio diversified exposure to a range of asset classes such as cash, bonds and equities. The range of asset classes is determined by our strategic asset allocation models.
And, depending on your preference, we can also offer you off-the-shelf portfolios or create them from our recommended funds—selected based on our in-house research.
Our product range
Mutual Funds (or Unit Trusts): Mutual funds is a general term for funds that allow you to pool your money with that of other investors and are managed by a team of investment professionals who pursue a clearly pre-defined mandate or investment strategy.
Regular Savings Plan (Wealth Builder): A specially designed product that offers you a disciplined investment strategy by enabling you to commit to invest a fixed, relatively small amount of money on a regular basis into a Mutual Fund or funds of your choice.
Fixed Income Securities: These are typically debt instruments issued by corporations or governments to raise long term capital to finance capital projects. They provide you the investor regular income and opportunity for capital appreciation when sold before maturity at a price higher than the purchase price.
Information contained in this website does not constitute investment advice. Potential investors should note that investments can involve significant risks and the value of an investment may go down as well as up. No assurance can be given that the investment objective of any investment products will be achieved.
Our Investment Products and Services are distributed by Standard Chartered Bank (K) Ltd, on behalf of Standard Chartered Investment Services Ltd – a wholly-owned subsidiary, that is licensed by the Capital Markets Authority as a Fund Manager.
Property investment solutions
Whether you are a seasoned or first-time property investor, we have made it our priority to help you secure the right loans and support you on maximising returns from your investments in property.
Our property investment solutions come with specially customised benefits that help you capitalise on the opportunity:
- Higher loan sizes
- Faster approvals through fast-track processes for your applications
- Preferential pricing tailored by your Relationship Manager.
What’s more, our Relationship Managers and Mortgage Specialists can also help you negotiate the complexities of mortgages and loans in the property market.
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking, visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.