Your Child’s future stars today!
The Standard Chartered Junior Account is a unique savings account for children up to the age of 17. Your children will have the opportunity to learn the value of money and to save in a fun and enjoyable way/
Standard Chartered Bank Junior Account helps you to meet your children’s financial needs in future. It offers high interest rate on your savings and your children are entitled to enjoy a range of privileges as mentioned below.
- An instant gift when opening the account: A coin bank to encourage saving and depositing directly into bank account.
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly charges
- Attractive returns with competitive interest rates and complete security
- Special birthday gifts
- Free credit card for the guardian (subject to Bank’s approval)
- Free seminars by the bank on banking and investment world – for kids above 14 years
- Internship programme with Standard Chartered Bank Lebanon for distinguished students