Relationship Management Services
Relationship management is a defining quality of the Standard Chartered. As a Priority Banking customer, you deserve nothing but the best.
By placing an experienced team of managers and specialists at your service along with exclusive and differentiated banking channels, we are committed to building long standing relationships with our loyal customers delivering a premium level of service and attention to you wherever you are.
Our focus in customer relationship management is brought on with a dedicated relationship team and ask once and done service efficiency.
As our Priority Banking customer, you deserve nothing but the best.
By placing an experienced team of managers and specialists at your service along with exclusive and differentiated banking channels, we are committed to delivering a premium
level of service and attention to you wherever you are.
This is what you can expect from a total banking
- Dedicated relationship team
- Ask once and done service
Dedicated Relationship Team
You will have a dedicated and skilled Relationship Manager to manage your interests and oversee your total banking relationship with the Bank.
Your Relationship Manager is supported by a qualified and experienced team of customer service managers and product specialists who can assist you on a wide range of financial needs such as investments, foreign exchange, insurance, mortgages and account services.
You can rest assured that you will always receive a high level of service, expertise and attention in your banking relationship with us.
Ask Once and It's Done Service
We understand your need for a faster, simpler and differentiated banking experience—from the way you bank with us to the way you reach us.
Your interactions with us are always facilitated through dedicated banking channels and your transactions and applications will be fast-tracked, freeing up your time for the more important things in life.
Dedicated banking channels:
- Priority Banking Centres
- Dedicated Priority Banking Relationship Managers
at every branch
- 24-hour Priority Banking Service Line 452 52 52
Simplified and fast-track processes:
- Your application will always receive priority
- We will respond promptly to all your requests
- Our relationship teams at branches and call centres are highly empowered to provide you with quick answers and solutions
As our Priority Banking customer, all you need to do is ask us once and we will ensure that it gets done!
Exclusive Banking Channels
In keeping with the service you deserve, we offer you access to a full range of exclusive and differentiated banking channels which include:
- Priority Banking Centres with full banking service capabilities, including meeting rooms that provide discretion and confidentiality to consult your relationship team and conduct your transactions
- Dedicated Priority Banking teller queues at selected branches
- 24-hour Priority Banking hotline services with direct access to our experienced phone bankers
- Internet and mobile banking facilities
These simple yet effective time-saving measures help you complete your banking transactions faster and with the level of comfort that you are accustomed to
For Priority Banking contact centres within Sri Lanka please click here
International Banking Services
Seamless international banking beyond borders.
Your global connectivity is as important as your global access to funds. Whether you are travelling overseas, settling in a new country or investing abroad, our comprehensive suite of intenational banking services serves to meet your financial needs, onshore and offshore.
- International recognition for you and your family
- Designated International Banking Centres worldwide
- Free international fund transfers to any Standard Chartered bank Branch
- Free ATM cash withdrawals worldwide
- Pre-arrival account opening
- Global foreign exchange discounts at Travelex
- Emergency cash services when overseas
For more information, please click here.