These are principal-protected investments whose return is linked to various instruments to potentially enhance the returns over those of a normal deposit. Returns are based on the performance of the underlying assets at maturity.
- 100% principal protection if held at maturity
- Potentially higher returns than fixed deposits
- No front end fees and charges
How it Works
What should you be aware of when investing in a Structured Investment?
- The investment tenors should suit your time horizon.
- You should understand the underlying mechanics of the investment and compare its current market potential return with a Fixed Deposit of the same tenors.
- Be aware of your cash needs and any penalty charges for early redemption or termination.
(Eligibility for protection by Perbadanan Insurans Deposit Malaysia may vary according to each structure. Please check with our staff for insurability status of each specific structure.)
Information on Complaint:
A primary seller must ensure that the investors are provided information in promotional material on how complaints against Eligible Issuer may be made to the Security Commission, by contacting the Security Commission's Complaints Department:
- Via phone to the Aduan Hotline at: 03-6204 8999
- Via fax to: 03-6204 8991
- Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via online complaint form available at www.standardchartered.com.my
THE RETURNS ON YOUR STRUCTURED PRODUCT INVESTMENT WILL BE AFFECTED BY THE PERFORMANCE OF THE UNDERLYING ASSET/REFERENCE, AND THE RECOVERY OF YOUR PRINCIPAL INVESTMENT MAY BE JEOPARDISED IF YOU MAKE AN EARLY REDEMPTION. THIS STRUCTURED INVESTMENT IS ELIGIBLE FOR PROTECTION BY PERBADANAN INSURANS DEPOSIT MALAYSIA.