The Good Life Privileges
- What is The Good Life?
The Good Life (TGL) program is Standard Chartered’s privileges program that allows our credit and debit cardholders the enjoyment of best-in-class privileges at popular establishments.
- How do I enjoy the privileges?
Simply spend using our credit or debit cards at our participating partners. The list of participating partners can be found at www.sc.com/my/credit-cards/the-good-life-privileges/ . You can even download our TGL mobile application, available on both the App Store and Google Play to enjoy these offers
- How do mobile coupons work?
From time to time, we serve to bring you some of the best privileges from our participating partners which are limited to a fixed number of redemptions. These mobile coupons are found on our The Good Life mobile application.
- How do I redeem a mobile coupon?
You can only redeem mobile coupons with our The Good Life mobile application.
Coupons that can be redeemed are filed under the Coupon tab.
Simply click on an available coupon and then click on “Redeem”.
- What are cross border privileges?
To enhance the benefits our cardholders are getting, The Good Life program consists of cross border privileges which extend privileges from various countries to each and every cardholder regardless of the card issuing country. For example, if you hold a Standard Chartered card issued in Singapore, you would be able to enjoy The Good Life privileges in various countries like Hong Kong, Malaysia, and Thailand, etc.
Most Popular Forms
- Credit Card Application
- Complaints and Compliments
- Form Centre
- Credit Card Dispute Form
- What's New
- Fees and Charges
- Product Disclosure Sheet
- Retail and Commercial Terms & Conditions
- Products Eligible for Protection by PIDM
- Useful Links
- Government Supported Schemes
- New Credit Card Guidelines
- Standard Chartered Foundation
- Revision of Deposit Accounts Interest Rates / Profit Sharing Ratio
- Swipe Smart 6E
- Latest News