1. The Dining Privileges Campaign (“Campaign”) commences on 15 January 2021 and ends on 31 December 2021, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is open to customers with the following cards issued by the Bank:
– WorldMiles World Mastercard credit card;
– JustOne Platinum Mastercard credit card;
– Liverpool FC Cashback credit card;
– Platinum Mastercard credit card;
– Platinum Mastercard Basic credit card;
– Priority Banking Visa Infinite credit card;
– Visa Infinite credit card;
– Visa Platinum credit card;
– Visa Rewards Platinum credit card;
– Visa Translucent credit card;
– Smart credit card
3. To participate in the Campaign, Eligible Cardholders (except Priority Banking Visa Infinite credit cardholders) must successfully register their SCBMB Cards through Short Messaging Service (SMS) within the Campaign Period and spend a minimum of RM100 (“Minimum Spend Criteria”) in a single receipt using their SCBMB Cards within the Campaign Period (“Qualified Transaction”).
4. Eligible Priority Banking Visa Infinite credit cardholders are not required to perform SMS Registration, but the same Minimum Spend Criteria applies.
5. Eligible Cardholders will be rewarded with 20%cashback of the transaction value for Qualified Transaction(s), subject to a capping of RM20 cashback per Qualified Transaction.
6. Cashback is capped at RM40 per Eligible Cardholder per calendar month.
7. The Qualified Transactions for the purpose of rewarding cashback will be given according to the sequential order from the first eligible Qualified Transaction until it reaches the maximum capping of RM80,000 cashback allocated per calendar month.
8. The Bank shall credit the cashback to eligible principal cardholder’s credit card account within 60-days after the end of the relevant transaction months. A month is defined as the period which runs from the first day of a calendar month to the last day of that calendar month.
9. This is merely an excerpt of the Terms & Conditions governing the Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad Dining Privileges Campaign. Please click here for full Terms & Conditions.