1. The Dining Privileges Campaign (“Campaign”) commences on from 18 January 2023 to 31 March 2023, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. The Campaign is open to customers with the following cards issued by the Bank:
– WorldMiles World Mastercard credit card;
– Simply Cash Mastercard credit card;
– Liverpool FC Cashback credit card;
– Platinum Mastercard credit card;
– Platinum Mastercard Basic credit card;
– Priority Banking Visa Infinite credit card;
– Visa Infinite credit card;
– Visa Platinum credit card;
– Visa Rewards Platinum credit card;
– Visa Translucent credit card;
– Smart credit card
3. To participate in the Campaign, Eligible Cardholders must successfully register their SCBMB Cards through Short Messaging Service (SMS) within the Campaign Period and spend a minimum of RM288 (“Minimum Spend Criteria”) in a single receipt at selected restaurants by using their SCBMB Cards within the Campaign Period (“Qualified Transaction”).
4. Eligible Cardholders will be rewarded with 10% cashback of the transaction value for Qualified Transaction(s), subject to a capping of RM30 cashback per Qualified Transaction.
5. Cashback is capped at RM60 per Eligible Cardholder per calendar month.
6. The Qualified Transactions for the purpose of rewarding cashback will be given according to the sequential order from the first eligible Qualified Transaction until it reaches the maximum capping of RM50,000 cashback allocated per calendar month.
7. The purchase of products such as cookies, hampers, gift box, mooncakes and other festive products at selected restaurants will not be counted as Qualified Transaction and not eligible for earning of cashback.
8. Splitting of bills for the purpose of redeeming multiple cashback is strictly not allowed.
9. The Bank shall credit the cashback to eligible principal cardholder’s credit card account within 60-days after the end of the relevant transaction months. A month is defined as the period which runs from the first day of a calendar month to the last day of that calendar month.
10. This is merely an excerpt of the Terms & Conditions governing the Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad Dining Privileges Campaign. Please click here for full Terms & Conditions.