This campaign is also applicable to Standard Chartered Saadiq clients.
1. The Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad and Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad (collectively referred to as “the Bank”) Further Together Championship (“Campaign”) will run from 3 February 2021 to 31 May 2021, inclusive of both dates (“Campaign Period”).
2. This Campaign Terms must be read in conjunction with the Priority and Premium Banking Referral Campaign; respective product terms and the relevant banking agreements. If there are any inconsistencies between this Campaign terms and the relevant product terms and the banking agreement, this Campaign terms shall prevail limited only to the inconsistencies.
3. The Priority & Premium Banking Referral Campaign Terms & Condition is available at https://av.sc.com/my/content/docs/my-private-priority-premium-mgm-campaign-tnc.pdf
4. This campaign is open to the Bank’s Employee Banking clients (“Corporate/participants”) and their staff (“Eligible Referrer/participants”) who have received an invitation to participate.
a.To participate, the Corporate must sign a Letter of Participation with the Bank.
b.Eligible Referrer must have maintained all their accounts with the Bank in good standing, without any breach of the relevant terms and conditions or agreement.;
c.Clients who are NOT eligible to participate in this Campaign are sole-proprietorship, partnership, charitable/non-profit organization/societies, corporate and commercial clients.
d.Clients whose accounts are cancelled, or terminated for any reason, or suspended for any breach or suspected breach during the Campaign Period are not eligible to participate in this Campaign.
5. In order to participate in this Campaign, Eligible Referrer must;
a.introduce new clients to Priority Private/ Priority/Premium Banking and ensuring that all the criteria for successful referral set out in this Campaign terms are fulfilled; and
b.submit the fully completed online Priority Private/ Priority /Premium Banking Referral Form (“Referral Form”) that is created with the unique link provided during registration of participation; and
c.the following conditions are fulfilled by the referee (“Eligible Referee”):
d.Eligible Referee must be new to the Bank with no previous relationship with the Bank for the 12 months prior to commencement of this Campaign Period; and
e.individuals over the age of 18 years; and
f.Private/ Priority/Premium Banking membership during the Campaign Period.
6. All Rewards shown above are subject to stock and size availability. The Bank reserves the right at its discretion to substitute the Reward with other products of approximately equal value at any time with prior notice. The trip to Anfield and football clinic are subject to the Terms and Conditions together with Covid-19 restrictions and guidelines as imposed by the relevant countries.
7. Rewards cannot be transferred, nor can the Reward be exchanged whether in part or in full.
8. The Bank’s decisions relating to this Campaign are final and binding all participants. If any claim, dispute or matters arise which are not covered in these Terms and Conditions, they will be determined solely by the Bank.
9. The Bank may vary any of these Terms and Conditions and extend the Campaign Period. Any such change will be announced on the Bank’s website at sc.com/my
10. For the full Terms and Conditions, please click here.