1. The Umrah Campaign 2019 (“Campaign”) will run from 15 November 2019 to 28 February 2020 (“Campaign Period”), both dates inclusive.
2. This is a Campaign by Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad (“SCSB”).
3. To participate, clients must open a new or top up Fresh Funds into any existing SCSB current / savings / Islamic Tawarruq savings or current account except for Priority Plus-i (“Islamic CASA”).
4. The funds used for the Campaign must be Fresh Funds. Fresh Funds are funds which do not originate from any account held with Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad (“SCBMB”) or SCSB.
5. To be eligible for travel voucher worth RM1,250, Eligible Account Holders must deposit minimum Fresh Funds of RM250,000 and/or to be eligible for Umrah travel package worth RM10,500, Eligible Account Holders must deposit minimum Fresh Funds of RM1,000,000 into their Islamic CASA during the Campaign Period.
6. The Fresh Funds can be made in multiple placements amounting to a minimum sum of RM250,000 or RM1,000,000 to be entitled for the Gift. All placements must be made within the Campaign Month during the Campaign Period.
7. If the Bank discovers at any time that the Eligible Account Holder fails to satisfy the requirements under this Campaign, the Eligible Account Holder loses his/her entitlement to the Gift/s. Eligible Account Holders who lost his/her entitlement to the Gift are not entitled to any payment or compensation.
8. In the event that any part of the Allocated Amount is withdrawn (in part or in full) before the expiry of the Allocation Period, the Bank reserves the right to deduct the charge for the Gift/s according to the cost for each Gift/s from the Eligible Account Holder.
9. The above is merely an excerpt of the Terms and Conditions governing Umrah Campaign 2019. Please click here for full Terms & Conditions.
Protected by PIDM up to RM 250,000 for each depositor.