Bespoke benefits made with your needs in mind.
Priority Banking gives you the assured advantage; customised benefits that build on a close, trusted relationship, a partnership between you and us that is tailored to suit your individual needs.
Your banking requirements deserve the right value, and as your trusted financial partner, the service you enjoy is carefully selected and delivered by a dedicated Relationship Manager.
Total Relationship Rewards
The Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Debit Card
Enjoy a range of services, privileges and rewards that befit your priority status, with your Priority Banking ATM-cum-Debit Card. The specially designed Priority Banking Visa Infinite Debit Card is your primary visi global relationship card with the Bank, initiated at the beginning of your relationship with us. Exclusively created for Priority Banking, the card provides you with global recognition at all Priority Banking Centres and branches as well as local and international access to your banking accounts.
The Visa Infinite Card comes bundled with a host of unique benefits such as:
- Medical & Legal Referral: Free worldwide medical and legal advice
- Emergency Cash Disbursement:
Emergency funds up to USD 5000
- Multi-trip travel insurance: Insurance that covers you for international and local trips for up to 90 days'. To activate this use your Visa Infinite card to pay for the travel.
For additional Visa Infinite travel benefits* visit www.visainfinitecard.com for full details and terms and conditions.
Access your funds easily, anywhere, with cash withdrawals locally and internationally from all Visa/Plus or MasterCard/Cirrus network ATMs. Enjoy a selection of distinguished benefits, including discounts on foreign exchange transactions under the Global Rewards programme at all Travelex2 locations.
2 Subject to Travelex Terms and Conditions. For details of rate discounts, please refer to www.travelex.com/rewardscard worldwide.
Exclusive Lifestyle Privileges
Your financial relationship with us doesn’t stop at your bank statement. A trusted partnership with Standard Chartered offers a range of assured privileges made to match your status and lifestyle.
Some of the lifestyle privileges you can expect include:
- Select premium offers from carefully chosen partners
- Exclusive invitations to previews and lifestyle events
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our discretion.
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager or call +234 1 2772514 or visit our branches or Priority Centres.