Addressing your financial priorities
From everyday banking to long-term investing, enjoy a tailor-made selection of world-class solutions made to support and address your financial needs.
Expect a comprehensive portfolio approach with solutions customised to meet your individual financial goals, life stages and risk appetite. Your Relationship Manager, with the assistance of a qualified team of product specialists, will ensure that you receive the best solution on the full range of mortgage, investment, and treasury products.
- Our partnership starts by defining and assessing your long-term financial needs, from property investments and funding your child's education to preparing for a comfortable retirement
- Your risk profile will be assessed in detail, helping you to align and build a core portfolio that is works for you, and of course, and maximises your returns and achieves your goals.
- These portfolios are made of varied investments such as mutual funds that give you exposure to a diversified range of asset classes such as cash, bonds and equities. The range of asset classes is determined by our proprietary strategic asset allocation models and offers you a selection of funds according to your preference
Our Wealth Management Advisory Process
We begin with a simple needs analysis, which takes the form of a Needs Conversation between you and your Relationship Manager.
Assessing your level of risk
Once your needs are established, we’ll take you through a risk profiling exercise to establish whether you’d prefer a more defensive or more aggressive approach to growing your money.
With your authorisation, your Relationship Manager will assist you to set up your new portfolio.
You'll regularly receive a statement of your portfolio value.
Monitoring and reviewing
Because market conditions as well as your needs and appetite for risk will change over time, we encourage regular portfolio reviews between you and your Relationship Manager and Investment Advisor. That way we can modify your investments so they are always delivering optimum performance.
Core Investment Portfolio
Your core investment portfolio comprises of wealth generating instruments designed to help you achieve your long-term financial needs.
- We first work out your long-term financial needs, such as property investments, funding your child's education or preparing for your retirement to ensure you enjoy a quality lifestyle.
- We will assess your risk profile and help you build a core portfolio that is suitable for your profile and maximises your returns, such that these goals can be attained optimally within your required timeframe.
- These portfolios comprise investments such as mutual funds that give you exposure to a diversified range of asset classes such as cash, bonds and equities. The range of asset classes is determined by our proprietary strategic asset allocation models and depending on your preference, we can offer you a selection of funds
Investments are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. The value of and the income from Investments may fall as well as rise. Foreign currency investments are subject to risk of exchange rate fluctuations and exchange controls from time to time for certain currencies.
Unique Card Solutions
1. The Standard Chartered Priority Banking Visa Infinite Debit Card
Your Priority Banking ATM-cum-Debit Card unlocks a whole range of services, privileges and rewards that befit your priority status. The specially designed Priority Banking Visa Infinite Debit Card is your primary global relationship card with the Bank, offered to you when you begin your relationship with the Bank. Exclusively customised for Priority Banking, the card provides you with global recognition at all Priority Banking Centres and branches as well as local and international access to your banking accounts.
The Visa Infinite Card comes bundled with a host of unique benefits such as:
- Global emergency assistance – for lost or stolen cards. Replacement card/Emergency cash will be provided,
- Multi-trip travel insurance: Insurance that covers you for international and local trips for up to 90 days’. To activate this use your Visa Infinite card to pay for the travel.
- A Visa Global Concierge service- For all Travel shopping, dining and lifestyle needs
- Purchase protection and extended warranty insurance
- Airport lounge access – unlimited free airport lounge access at more than 800 LoungeKey lounges globally as well as one free guest per visit
For additional Visa Infinite travel benefits* visit www.visainfinitecard.com for full details and terms and conditions.
You can access funds easily with cash withdrawals locally and internationally from all Visa/Plus or MasterCard/Cirrus network ATMs at no extra charge. Enjoy special benefits such as discounts on foreign exchange transactions under the Global Rewards programme at all Travelex2 locations worldwide
2. The Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card
Enjoy a world of privileges like no other with your Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card. This Credit Card comes enhanced with a Chip to give additional security on the card. It comes with a host of benefits and rewards both locally and internationally. Some of these benefits include 5% cash back on dining and reward points on all your other retail spends. Your spouse and family members can receive supplementary cards upon request.
Preferential everyday financing
As a Priority Banking client, you’ll enjoy preferential terms and lower fees whether you need access to both immediate financing solutions or for long-term investments.
With a range of personal financing solutions you can always count on us for personal loans and secured overdrafts for your child’s education, purchasing a car or even to meet unexpected cash needs.
Full suite of property financing solutions
A great property isn’t just a home – it’s an investment that can grow in value.
Whether you are a seasoned investor or first time buyer, buying property can be a painstaking process. We can help to make it easier by offering:
- A wide range of property financing solutions in local currency with preferential interest rates and simple documentation
- Higher loan limits
- Property specialists work with you to help you navigate the complexities of buying property