Online Banking is our internet banking service that provides you a world of convenience as it enables you to perform basic banking operations without having to visit your branch.
All Standard Chartered bank account holders can now conveniently register for online banking using debit card details. Simply click log in button on the home page and then click the instant registration link. Follow the instructions and you will be ready to start using the online banking portal in minutes.
All you need is an internet enabled PC and to register for Online Banking and you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Up to date account information: checking balances and transaction history for deposit and investment accounts
- Bill Payment (e.g. DSTV, Arik Air, Mobile Phone airtime, etc)
- Printing account statements
- Instant Funds transfer to local bank accounts
- Funds transfer (International and local bank accounts)
- Downloading application forms
- Cheque book and statement requests
- Change of user ID and password for enhanced security
- Send mails to Account Services and receive notifications
To login to Online Banking, please click here.