Our convenient education loan is designed to help you fund your child’s higher education. Our dedicated team will help to plan your financial needs and provide solution for your child’s higher education in- country and abroad.
Visit the only international bank today, which can connect you globally and help you realise your child’s dream.
- Attractive & competitive interest rate.
- Moratorium period up to maximum of 3 years or course duration whichever is earlier
- Loan amount minimum NPR 1 million maximum up to NPR 10 million
- Additional loan of NPR 0.5 Mio to cover miscellaneous expenses (conditions apply).
- Loan tenure minimum 1 year and maximum up to 10 years
- Repayable on EMI basis after moratorium period.
- Loan will be provided in the name parents.
- Maximum age 62 years (or retirement age whichever is earlier) at loan maturity.
- Reliable income source of parents for the repayment of EMI
- Eligible courses are: Undergraduate/Bachelors, Graduate/Masters & above, Professional Courses
- Course can be in Nepal or abroad
Education loan available for
- Fees payable to College/Hostel (Admission Fee, Tuition Fee, Examination Fee, Laboratory Fee, Library Fee, etc)
- Purchase of books, equipments, instruments required for the course, cost of passage (for studies abroad),
- Boarding and lodging expenses (Hostels recognized by the institutions)
- Disbursal will be directly to the Colleges, Universities and institutions as per the fee structure across the globe
- Drawdown of the loan amount will be in tranches as per the fee schedule over the course duration.
Minimum documentation requirements
- Recent Passport size Photograph of parent and student
- Copy of Citizenship –parent and student
- Relationship Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (where applicable)
- Offer/Acceptance Letter from College/University
- Copies of letter conferring scholarship, if any.
- Schedule of expenses for the course from College/University if not included in the Offer/Acceptance Letter.
- “No Objection Letter” from Ministry of Education [required in case of abroad study and at the time of remittance]
- Copy of Land ownership document (Lal Purja).
- Copy of Transfer deed (Rajinama).
- Blue Print of Land and building completion certificate from Municipality/VDC
- Char Killa (four boundary).
- Land revenue Tax Receipt (malpot receipt).
- Income certifying document (Salary letter, Audited balance sheet, rental agreement etc.).
- Firm / company registration and PAN in case of income from business source.