Future Care – DPS
|Eligibility||Minimum Age- 18 Years Maximum Age- 54 Years|
|Face Amount||Annual Basic Premium X Policy Term|
|Minimum Annual Premium||Rs. 12,000|
|Maximum Annual Premium||Rs. 3 Million|
|Policy Term||Minimum- 5 Years Maximum- 20 Years|
|Mode of Payment||Annual, Semi- Annual, or Quarterly|
|Life Coverage (Death)||100% of the Insured Amount|
|Accidental Coverage||Up to 200% of the Insured Amount|
|Maturity Benefit Settlement Option||Lump sum Cash or Monthly Annuity (Pension)|
|Critical Illness Rider||With a relatively small additional premium, Applicant can add a Critical Illness Rider for coverage of 7 Listed Major diseases*|
|Lump sum Payment under Critical Illness Coverage||Upon Diagnosis or Actual Surgery within Age 60 years, 50% or 100% of Insured Amount|
|Waiver of Premium or Family Protection Rider (FPR)||With a relatively small additional premium, Applicant can add a FPR by which remaining premium payments are waived in case the insured becomes Permanently and Totally Disabled due to accident or sickness within age 60 years.|
- No need for Premium calculation. Applicant can determine his/ her Annual basic premium based on financial status and paying capacity.
- No Extra Charge on any mode of Payment (Quarterly/Semi-Annual/Annual)
- Life time income benefits with 20 Years guarantee. In-built option at Maturity.
- Cash withdrawal option - 2 times in a policy year after 5th policy year.
- Reinstatement can be done without Interest Charge/ Fine.
- No back dated Premium need to be paid at the time of Policy Reinstatement provided minimum premium sufficient to keep the policy in force for at least six (6) months is paid. However, maturity value may be low due to unpaid premiums.
- Loan up to 90% of the Policy’s Loan Value.
- Monthly Interest is credited on the basis of previous quarter’s Yield Rate
Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited is a licensed Corporate Agent of MetLife (American Life Insurance Company) for life insurance products.
The insurance plans of MetLife are underwritten and issued by MetLife & claims will also be settled by MetLife as per the terms and conditions of the policy.
For more details or risk factors, terms and conditions, exclusions please read the terms and conditions carefully, before buying any products. Please refer policy document for exact terms and conditions and specific details applicable to the Insurance Policy. Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Limited does not accept any responsibility nor gives any warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability and completeness of any statement made in or the omission of any provisions of the contract of Insurance and the Bank does not accept any liability for loss or damage of whatsoever nature, which may be attributable to your application, its receipt, payment of claims under it or the contract of Insurance. Your participation in this insurance product is purely on a voluntary basis. We advise you to take your own professional advice before you participate.
Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation.