Secured Life Insurance
You rest assured, we support you
You're never too young or too old to benefit from financial protection. And your insurance needs change with every milestone in your life whether you have just begun your career, started a family, or reached the “golden stage” and planning for your retirement.
At Standard Chartered Bank, we know you want the best for your family and for yourself too. You can expect a range of solutions that go beyond protecting your financial well-being and giving you and your family the confidence to live life to its fullest. We offer you a wide range of Life Insurance Products from American Life Insurance company limited (MetLife)., one of the world’ s leading Insurance companies.
- Three Payment Plan
- Education Protection Plan
- Future Care – DPS (Deposit Protection Scheme)
FeaturesThree Payment Plan
- The uniqueness of this plan is that ALICO pays the face amount in 3 instalments.
- 25% of the face value is paid at the end of the 1/3rd of the policy.
- Rest 25% is paid at the end of 2/3rd of the term of the policy.
- At maturity the remaining 50% of the face amount is paid with bonus.
- In the event of death, no deduction is made for the instalments already paid. The policy purchaser is insured for the full amount till the last day.
- On survival of the child at maturity face amount of the policy plus bonuses are paid.
- All future premiums under the policy will be waived and the policy continues in full force.
- Income for education equal to 1% of the face amount is paid every month to the child till maturity of the policy. At maturity he receives the benefits stated above.
- Full face amount plus accrued bonuses are payable, subject to juvenile endorsement.
In Case of Customer’s Death:
On Death of Child Before Maturity:
- Cost effective way of protecting your and your family’s future
- Hassle Free
- Saves your time and reduce trouble
* Terms and conditions apply. Refer to policy documents for exclusions and further details.
The Insurance plans are underwritten by American Life Insurance Company (MetLife). The information contained in this site is intended for general customer understanding only and is subject to the terms and conditions of each insurance products and riders issued by the insurance company. Detailed terms, conditions and exclusions are included in the Policy Document. In case of any discrepancy between the information provided in this site and the policy document, the later shall prevail.
Standard Chartered Bank Nepal is a Bancassurance agent of MetLife and does not hold any liability with respect to products MetLife offers.