Important Legal Notice
All Priority Banking customers are bound by these terms and conditions. In these terms and conditions, “you” refers to a sole customer of Standard Chartered PLC and its subsidiaries or affiliates (including each branch or representative office in any jurisdiction) (together the “Bank”), or collectively, two or more joint customers of the Bank, who has/have jointly applied for Priority Banking membership and whose application has been accepted by the Bank.
1. Renewal of Priority Banking membership will be valid for one year from the date of joining and subject to renewal every year at the Bank’s sole discretion.
2. Priority Banking membership is extended to you at the Bank’s sole discretion and the Bank may cancel your Priority Banking membership at any time without any obligation to give you any notice or reasons.
3. International Banking Services are provided to you at the Bank’s sole discretion and are subject to local regulations.
4. All priority banking privileges will be terminated forthwith upon your death or bankruptcy.
5. You may terminate your Priority Banking membership by giving the Bank written notice.
6. You will promptly notify the Bank of any change of your residential or work address and contact details.