1. The Standard Chartered Bank (“Bank”) Abenson Top Picks Promo (“Promo”), offered in partnership with Abenson, Inc., will run from June 22, 2009 to August 31, 2009 (“Promo Period”) and is open to all Standard Chartered Bank principal credit card holders currently active and current and eligible for EZ Pay Installment (“Cardholders”).
2. This Promo will make available, exclusive to Cardholders, select appliances and gadgets from Abenson for purchase on a zero percent (0%) interest rate 12-month installment plan. Please see Promo flyers for details of the eligible appliances and gadgets.
3. To avail of the offer, Cardholder must:
a. Completely and clearly fill-out one Purchase Order Form for each item intended to be purchased.
b. Fax the Purchase Order Form to Standard Chartered Bank at 830-1156 or 878-2026 no later than August 31, 2009.
4. For multiple purchases, the Cardholder may photocopy the Purchase Order Form or download the same at www.standardchartered.com/ph.
5. All purchases are subject to approval by Standard Chartered Bank, who shall have no obligation to disclose the reason for declined purchase orders. The Bank will notify the Cardholder via SMS of the approval or non-approval of their transaction. The credit limit equivalent to the retail price of the item to be purchased will be earmarked until transaction is posted to the account or a month after end of promo period, whichever comes first.
6. All approved orders and the corresponding free item (if any, as indicated in the Promo flyer) will be delivered, free of charge, by Abenson’s delivery representative to the Cardholder’s home or office address on record as indicated in the Purchase Order Form.
7. Abenson will make two (2) attempts to deliver the item. If delivery remains unsuccessful after the second attempt, the Cardholder may request for re-delivery within a period of one month from date of the second delivery attempt. For delivery-related matters, Cardholder may call Abenson at 902-7732 or 981-0000 (9:00am to 5:00pm, Mondays to Fridays) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Upon delivery of the item, the Cardholder must present a valid ID with photo (may be any of the following: Driver’s License, Passport, PRC License, SSS ID, TIN ID, BIR ID, Company ID, NBI Clearance or Senior Citizen’s ID) to Abenson’s delivery representative.
9. The Cardholder may designate, by so indicating on the Purchase Order Form, a representative to receive the item delivered. The designated representative may receive the item on behalf of the Cardholder, upon presentation of such designated representative’s valid ID with photo. In the absence of the designated representative, a third party may receive the items upon presentation of all of the following to Abenson’s delivery representative:
a. Authorization letter signed by the Cardholder;
b. Cardholder’s valid ID with photo (as listed above)
c. Third Party’s valid ID with photo (as listed above)
10. The Cardholder or authorized representative must inspect and ensure that the item is the right model ordered and all accessories are intact prior to receiving the same. Items with incomplete accessories should not be accepted. In such event, Abenson shall arrange for delivery of the new items within ten (10) working days.
11. The Bank makes no representation or warranty, nor assumes any liability or responsibility in respect of the quality of products and the services provided by Abenson. All items offered are covered by standard manufacturer’s warranty. For after-sales service, Cardholder may call Abenson at the numbers and email address stated above or for warranty claims, the Cardholder may call the brand manufacturer of the item purchased.
12. For other matters, Cardholder may call the Standard Chartered Bank Contact Centre at 830-1111.
13. The decisions of the Bank on all matters relating to this Promo shall be final and binding on all Cardholders with the concurrence of DTI.