1. The Standard Chartered Bank Free Miles program (“Promo”) will run from April 1, 2009 to June 30, 2009 (“Promo Period”).
2. The Promo is open to non-Standard Chartered Bank cardholders who apply for a Standard Chartered Bank credit card within the Promo Period, indicating their Mabuhay Miles membership number in the Standard Chartered Bank Free Miles Application Form, and are approved for a Standard Chartered Bank primary credit card (“Standard Chartered Card”) no later than July 31, 2009, and whose Standard Chartered Cards are properly delivered by September 30, 2009. Existing Standard Chartered Bank cardholders applying for an add-on credit card or supplementary card and those who voluntarily cancel their cards and subsequently apply for a new Standard Chartered Card are not eligible for the Promo.
3. Each primary credit card application submitted within the Promo Period and subsequently approved will receive 3,000 Mabuhay Miles and annual fee waiver for 3* consecutive years. The approved applicant will also receive an additional 200 Mabuhay Miles for each of the first 3 supplementary card applications submitted and approved within the Promo Period. Approved supplementary card accounts are also entitled to annual fee waiver for 3* consecutive years. Unless otherwise qualifying for further waivers under the Free Gold for Life Program, all Standard Chartered Cards approved under the Promo shall be billed applicable annual fees starting on the 4th year. Under the Free Gold For Life program, a Gold primary cardholder must spend P90,000 per annum and a Gold supplementary cardholder must spend P20,000 per annum to be eligible for an annual fee waiver for the succeeding year. For details on the Free Gold for Life program, please click here. *In the event no activity is registered on a primary or supplementary card for 24 consecutive months, Standard Chartered Bank reserves the right to cancel the credit card.
4. All Standard Chartered Cards qualifying under the Promo should be used at least 5 times for any amount within 3 months from card delivery and must not be cancelled by the cardholder within 12 months of issuance. In the event a cardholder fails to comply with these Promo conditions or is found to have made invalid transactions or multiple redemptions under fraudulent means, as determined by Standard Chartered Bank in accordance with Promo terms and conditions, Standard Chartered Bank shall have the absolute right to charge the amount of P3,000 to the primary cardholder’s account and P1,000 for each of the first 3 enrolled supplementary card accounts approved under the Promo. These charges shall cover costs to Standard Chartered Bank relative to the Promo offers.
5. Applicants who are not Mabuhay Miles members can register for Mabuhay Miles membership online at www.mabuhaymiles.com.ph, indicating their Mabuhay Miles Membership Number in the Standard Chartered Bank Free Miles Application Form subsequently submitted.
6. To apply for an Standard Chartered Card under the Promo, the applicant may:
a. CALL (02) 830-1111.
b. TEXT PAL_APPLY_ <full name, contact number> to 2338 for Globe or 3919 for Smart. The applicant will receive a confirmation SMS. In the event no confirmation SMS is received, the applicant may re-send the SMS or call Standard Chartered Bank’s Contact Centre at 830-1111.
c. FAX a completed copy of the enclosed Standard Chartered Bank Free Miles Application Form and all required supporting documents to 830-1156.
7. All credit card applications submitted within the Promo Period are subject to Standard Chartered Bank’s final credit approval.
8. The corresponding number of free Mabuhay Miles, will be credited to the primary cardholder’s Mabuhay Miles account indicated in the application. Mabuhay Miles credited are non-convertible to cash and non-refundable. For the full Mabuhay Miles terms and conditions, please visit www.mabuhaymiles.com.ph.
9. Please allow 30 working days from delivery of your Standard Chartered Bank card for the Mabuhay Miles to be credited to the primary cardholder’s indicated Mabuhay Miles account. The primary cardholder’s name and Mabuhay Miles account name must match. Crediting of Mabuhay Miles can be completed only if the correct Mabuhay Miles Membership Number is indicated in the application form.
10. Standard Chartered Bank makes no representation or warranty, nor assumes any liability or responsibility beyond the proper crediting of Mabuhay Miles pursuant to the Promo terms. Further, Standard Chartered Bank does not assume any liability in respect of the quality of the services provided by Mabuhay Miles.
11. Unless otherwise specified, this Promo cannot be availed in conjunction with any other ongoing Standard Chartered Bank promo or program.
12. Standard Chartered Bank shall have exclusive discretion on all matters relating to this Promo and all decisions with the concurrence of DTI will be final and binding on all applicants and/or cardholders.