Letter of Credit:
- A Standard Chartered letter of credit gives you the assurance from a world class bank when dealing with unfamiliar suppliers, you can be confident that payment will not be made until the documents are received and verified to be in order.
Import bills for collection:
- By informing your supplier to send their shipping documents to Standard Chartered, you will enjoy prompt advice upon our receipt of documents and efficient payment according to your instructions.
- To operate your business efficiently, it is vital your goods be cleared expeditiously. By issuing a shipping guarantee in the shipper's favour, Standard Chartered facilitates prompt clearance of goods until bills of lading are received.
Performance bonds and other Guarantees:
- Standard Chartered offers tailored solutions to meet your entire performance bond and other guarantee needs.
Export Letter of Credit Advising:
- Benefit from prompt advising of export letter of credit from a wide international network through Standard Chartered.
Export Letter of Credit safekeeping:
- Rather than be inconvenienced by having to come to the bank to collect your export letter of credit, Standard Chartered will safe keep your original and send you a working copy to facilitate the preparation of documents.
Export Letter of Credit Confirmation:
- Exporters may deal not only with unknown foreign buyers, but also with their banks which are less well known institutions and whose letter of credit (LC) may not be sufficient comfort. By requesting Standard Chartered to confirm your export LCs, you obtain our guarantee of payment for document presented in compliance with the credit.
Export Bills on collection services:
- Simplify dispatch tracking of payment and reconciliation of your export collections when you choose Standard Chartered's documents against acceptance, documents against payment or clean collections. Discounting of export collections is also available.
Letter of Credit Checking and Negotiation:
- Standard Chartered's thorough checking standards will reassure you that your documents will not be rejected. Strict service standards are applied to ensure that your documents are negotiated and despatched quickly.
Working Capital Solutions: