Sarmaya Plus is a hassle free, single premium investment option with built-in natural and accidental death benefit. 100% of your single premium is allocated to account value. Most importantly it gives you the option of choosing your own mix of investment strategy from the available multiple investment strategy options.
The Plan offers the following coverage:
Guaranteed Death Benefit
- In the unfortunate event of your death, the following benefit is payable;
- The higher of Account Value or the Single Premium less any partial withdrawals
Accidental Death Benefit
- In the unfortunate event of your death due to an accident, the following benefit is payable;
- Guaranteed Death Benefit as described above; plus
- An additional benefit equal to 5 times the Single Premium (net of partial withdrawals).
- You can increase your life insurance protection by adding Level Term Insurance Rider (LTR) on payment of nominal extra premium. In the unfortunate event of your death during LTR term, an additional lump sum will also be payable in addition to the benefits described above.
Multiple Investment Strategies
You have the option to choose from the following Investment Strategies and funds choices to match your risk profile and financial objectives:
Sarmaya Plus Equity Funds Strategy:
- Sarmaya Plus PSM Fund: 100% investment is made in Pakistan Stock Market Fund offered by Arif Habib Investments Limited.
- Sarmaya Plus USF Fund: 100% investment is made in United Stock Advantage Fund offered by UBL Fund Managers Limited.
Sarmaya Plus Income Funds Strategy:
- Sarmaya Plus PIF Fund: 100% investment is made in Pakistan Income Fund offered by Arif Habib Investments Limited.
- Sarmaya Plus UGIF Fund: 100% investment is made in United Growth and Income Fund offered by UBL Fund Managers.
Sarmaya Plus Secure Funds Strategy:
- Sarmaya Plus Secure Fund: 100% investment is made in Pakistan Investment Bonds (PIB).
Guaranteed Loyalty Bonus
The longer you continue the Plan, the higher rewards will gain in the form of generous loyalty bonuses. A loyalty bonus comes in the form of extra units added to your account value at the end of every 5 years to accelerate growth of your funds. The bonus allocation is a percentage of Single Premium and is only allocated if no withdrawls are made during the whole of the preceding 5 years period.
The Loyalty Bonus Allocation would be as follows:
|Policy Year||Loyalty Bonus Allocation as % of Single Premium|
|20 and every 5 years thereafter||5%|