Customised benefits tailored to suit your unique individual needs.
As a Priority Banking customer you have the advantage of enjoying customised benefits that recognise your total relationship with us and have been tailored to suit your individual needs.
And because we know they mean the world to you, some of these benefits also extend to your family.
We know your family is your greatest asset, so we have made them our priority. It’s our way of ensuring a total banking relationship for you.
Your household benefits include:
- Complimentary Priority Banking membership for your spouse and children
- Family access to Priority Banking Centres, teller counters and hotlines
- Privileged pricing on routine banking transactions and services
- Invitations to specially designed lifestyle events
Total Relationship Rewards
It is not only about making the right choice of your financial partner but also enjoying the fruits of a total banking relationship with us
Our exclusive and unique total banking rewards scheme allows you
to earn points on:
- Your card spends
- Your bank deposits
- Your investments and
- Your home loans with us
Your reward points can be accessed through the prestigious
Priority Banking Visa Infinite Card, which is key to unlocking these exclusive benefits from your relationship with us.
Exclusive Lifestyle Privileges
You are interested in more than just a financial relationship. So we have made it our priority to extend special privileges that match your status and lifestyle.
Your exclusive lifestyle privileges include:
- Special premium offers from our carefully chosen partners
- Invitations to previews and special lifestyle events
Please be advised that
- Eligibility criteria apply for membership to the Priority Banking program. Your admission to Priority Banking is at our
- Not all products, benefits and services under Priority Banking may be available in all countries and are subject to
local regulations. We may vary or withdraw these services at any time.
- You can find out the current services available to you by contacting your Relationship Manager, via phone banking,
visiting our branches or from the Standard Chartered Bank website in your country.