This section displays all assets and liabilities held in each individual registered portfolio.
Overview – Consolidated Accounts
1Under View menu, following options should be displayed:
- List of individual portfolios
- Global Link
- eAdvices *
* Available in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Account balances reflected are as of the close of business on the previous day.
- 2Overview: Consolidated totals of your various private bank portfolio holdings *
* Section only applicable if you have registered more than one portfolio.
- 3List of individual portfolios registered in Portfolio View and Messaging with the portfolio net worth reflected in portfolio currency.
- 4Global Link: Access to your Standard Chartered Retail Banking Accounts
- 5Access to electronic copies of your official bank statements (including Collateralised Trading Account statements)
- 6eAdvices: Access to electronic copies of certain transaction advices **
** Available in Hong Kong and Singapore Booking Centres. Contact your Private Banker for further details.
- 7Displays total assets and liabilities held in portfolios you have registered on Portfolio View and Messaging.
Investment categories are listed with corresponding balance in USD. All positive balances are displayed in
green, and negative balances in red.
- 8Interactive pie-chart represents total holdings across your registered portfolios by investment category.
To view the balance for each investment category, scroll over or click directly on each section.
Individual Portfolio Level Details
- 1Masked portfolio number with prefix denoting Investment Centre (SN = Singapore, HK = Hong Kong, UK = United Kingdom).
- 2Portfolio balance denoted in reference currency.
- 3Print screen functionality.
- 4Click on arrow next to investment category to display sub-accounts or investment holdings.
- 5Portfolio balance denoted in Portfolio Currency and Reference Currency. Portfolio Currency is depicted in grey, Reference currency is depicted in green (positive balances) or red (negative balances).
- 6Indicative exchange rates provided for your information only.
Investment Category Details
Global Link allows you to view your Standard Chartered Retail Banking accounts held in certain countries through Portfolio View and Messaging.
This service is not available to Hong Kong Account Holders.
- 1Click Add Global Link Account to add one.
- 2Global Link is a view-only service. You must login to the online banking account
of each country to initiate transactions or to view transaction history details.
- 3Username and Password must be the same as the respective country's online banking credentials.
- 4Click Add to complete the process.
- You can add your retail accounts held in 20 countries:
Singapore, India, UAE, Pakistan, Bahrain, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Bangladesh,
Brunei, Vietnam, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Nigeria, Kenya, Botswana, Ghana, Zambia.
- Up to 5 accounts can be added to Portfolio View and Messaging.