The information you provide for registration will be verified against the data we hold in your bank records.
Speak to your Relationship Manager before you register.
- 1You can select either English or Traditional Chinese.
- 2To register for Portfolio View and Messaging, click Sign Up on the login screen.
- 3Follow the same registration steps as outlined below to reset your Username or Password.
- 4The portfolio number (6-digit CIF) that you choose to sign up with will be the primary portfolio. All other portfolios (CIFs)
will be tagged to this number. Please make note of the primary portfolio as you will need to refer to it if you forget
any of your user login credentials.
- 5Investment Centre is the centre where your primary portfolio (6-digit CIF) is booked.
- 6Document ID refers to the identification document that you have previously provided to the bank for our records.
We accept the following types of document ID. If you are unsure of the document ID in our records please contact your Private Banker.
- National ID Card
- Resident ID Card
- Work Permit
- Driver’s License
- US Green Card
- US Social Security Card
- Voters ID
- Grant of Probate
- Armed Forces IS Card
- EU National Health ID
- Taiwan Mainland Travel Permit
- Honk Kong / Macau valid Exit-Entry Permit
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card
- 7Please read the Terms and Conditions before you accept them.
If we are unable to match the information provided during registration to the data in our bank records,
you will be notified and requested to contact your Private Banker.
- The information you provide for registration will be verified against the data we hold in your bank records.
Please ensure that we have your updated data on file.
- The last 4 digits of the registered mobile number will be displayed for confirmation.
This is the mobile number that you have instructed the bank to use for PV&M.
The One Time Password (OTP) will be sent to this mobile number once you click “Send OTP”.
- 8Create a unique Username and Password using 1-9 alphanumeric digits without special characters.
- Please do not share your Username or Password with anyone.
- If you forget your Username or Password, you will be required to repeat the registration process and create a new Username and Password.
- Where the system detects common words like "password" or repetition of Username and Password you will receive the message: "Invalid Username / Password".
- 9Registration is now complete.
Click on the Login button and enter the newly created Username and Password to access Portfolio View and Messaging.
- Upon login you should be able to see the portfolio data of the recently registered portfolio (CIF). Transaction history
will only be available on the next working day.
- You can now add other portfolios using the Add/Delete Portfolio feature available under My Profile.
- Please note that your request to Add a Portfolio will be subject to verification.